SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 3rd April 2020, 03:01

Default Chess&Junkfood's (not so) Extravaganza Thread!

Welcome everyone to my thread! Although please consider this thread as if it was your very own

As for the purpose of this thread, there really isn't any purpose as such. Other than I have always wanted a thread of my own. Well maybe not always, but for a while anyway. And isn't it a beaut! It's everything you could want in a thread. It has plenty of space. And more space. Then there is more space on top of that space. Basically, a lot of space is what I'm saying. Especially as I've been staying in my compact profile page for the last 2 years. So it's nice to have that extra space.

Anyway, is that the time! So, yeah, thank you for stopping by. I appreciate it. Hope to see you all again sometime in the future. Or even call in advance if you like. That way I can plan ahead as it were...

Although I did say that this thread is also your thread. But Brothers and Sisters, you of course understand where I'm coming from! After all, it's nothing personal that I'm hyperventilating until you all leave this thread. But I can assure you, I am still working on the whole "I hope they hurry up and leave this thread, before I pass out from the whole anxiety thing"

Which is why I've come up with a compromise. Instead of having too much of that pesky space for you to roam around, I've allocated you your very own partitioned space in this thread. Which I like to call the enchanted grotto. So everyone please make yourself at home! And again, what's mine is yours. Well apart from everything that is outside the enchanted grotto that is, but we've already discussed that.

Oh! I nearly forgot! I thought it would be nice to add a few ambient extras to the enchanted grotto. A bit of relaxing jazz music, while drinking your coffee. And then sit back and relax to those tropical waves. After all, it's the least I can do

Oh again! I nearly forgot something else! As this is such a spacious thread, it's highly likely that I won't hear anyone calling out to me. I just didn't want anyone to think that I was ignoring you, while also blowing heavily into a paper bag, and muttering something about "When will they all leave!" kind of thing....

Anyway, please enjoy your very own enchanted grotto!

Old 3rd April 2020, 03:05

Mood
Breezy

Default Re: Chess&Junkfood's (not so) Extravaganza Thread!

Old 3rd April 2020, 16:06

Mood
Cynical

Old 3rd April 2020, 21:34

Phwoooaarrr !
Old 5th April 2020, 10:39

Mood
Bored

i dont like coffee