SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 1st February 2020, 02:42

Default Definitely not a new or returning member!

As some of you may already be aware, I have created this identity as an alter-ego and I am also known as gregarious_introvert; the reason I have created this new account is because a small number of people here have asked me to write something about my travels - but I already have an existing blog which I use for issues affecting all our lives, my thoughts and all the usual stuff and I didn't think it was a good idea to mix the travel blog and the life blog, hence this account. I've posted two blog entries so far, but will be adding to this when I get time (there may even be photos!). So those of you who want to read about my travels can visit the blog on this account, those of you who don't but read my blogs anyway, can go to gregarious_introvert's blog and those of you who don't want to read either can just carry on doing what you do!

I don't intend to use this account to post on the forum - but it's always possible that, at some point, I will forget I'm logged in on this one and make a post anyway - if I do that, it will look a lot like a gregarious_introvert post, ie. long-winded and probably full of rubbish. Anyway, I hope you don't mind me taking up a little space here to explain what I'm doing and I wish you all well.
Old 1st February 2020, 15:25

Mood
Cynical

Default Re: Definitely not a new or returning member!

That's a great idea
Old 1st February 2020, 22:17

Do you drive an Aston Martin and carry a box of Milk Tray?
Old 3rd February 2020, 22:45

I wasn't really expecting any responses! Thanks, Dougella, I hope you enjoy reading it and anewyear, the answer is only on Wednesdays when I'm wearing my little black dress and best tiara.