SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 8th October 2015, 00:20

Default Step 3; Write it down

Just came out the vortex, she had me tied around the neck for up to 9 hours a day. Finally I can breathe without coughing up her poison. I forgot how strong the feeling of loss can be... took a while to shake off. Forgot I could feel such strong emotions, no wonder women secretly terrify me, they hit harder than any punch thrown by a guy. Maybe I gave her too much power...

I was convinced it was her, the one i'd been waiting for... the one that could save me. Instead am left emaciated and lost... the rebuilding process is already well underway but some self destructive part of me still wants to hold on. I'll let go... eventually, just like a cowboy in a rodeo.

Although withered (who knew heartbreak could be great for weight loss), I do feel mentally stronger, I glanced into the abyss for a moment and blew it a kiss. It was like going on the Pepsi Max, literally took my breath away... who said life was boring.

If this wasn't the real thing then I can't imagine how strong that must feel... no wonder songs about love are so popular.