SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 17th October 2018, 20:34

Mood
Crappy

Unhappy I just threw up in public

So I like Chinese food and went to a restaurant just now with my cousin. Us two were the only ones eating inside. I ate a TON. You eat first and pay afterwards. When I went to pay I started making small gag noises.

So I paid and as soon as I got out the door I hurled. My cousin was walking in front of me and somehow he dodged it. Then he said let's run for it so we got in his car and left. I looked back and it looked like someone dumped an entire plate of food on the sidewalk.

I know this makes me sound gross but I felt like I had to share this somewhere I've never threw up in public. I am never going back to that restaurant. I am on the small side and not overweight so yall don't think this is something that I do regularly.
Old 19th October 2018, 16:11

Mood
Fine

Default Re: I just threw up in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomen
So I like Chinese food and went to a restaurant just now with my cousin. Us two were the only ones eating inside. I ate a TON. You eat first and pay afterwards. When I went to pay I started making small gag noises.

So I paid and as soon as I got out the door I hurled. My cousin was walking in front of me and somehow he dodged it. Then he said let's run for it so we got in his car and left. I looked back and it looked like someone dumped an entire plate of food on the sidewalk.

I know this makes me sound gross but I felt like I had to share this somewhere I've never threw up in public. I am never going back to that restaurant. I am on the small side and not overweight so yall don't think this is something that I do regularly.
Well, its not really that big a deal really, Gomen.

You ate too much in a restaurant, and threw up on the pavement outside (we call sidewalk "pavement" in the UK). Ime sure many of us have done something similar at some point (either through illness/overeating/overdrinking etc).

Ok its a bit embarrassing at the time, but really its not something to worry about, mate. Just what the human body sometimes does if we overindulge too much
Old 19th October 2018, 17:24

Mood
Relaxed

I can't help but call those buffets 'eat as much as you can', gotta get your money's worth right. Not the best place to throw up, but these things happen. My ex was telling the other day about a time she was at a bar with some friends and saw these guys she really fancied, they all got chatting, then at some point she just randomly started projectile vomiting while she was talking to them, it was going everywhere apparently, she had to run to the toilet throwing up in her hands.
Old 20th October 2018, 13:13

Mood
Blah

i have thrown up on a bus full of people. dont worry gomen people who drink too much do it every weekend, better it was outside the restaurant.
Old 21st October 2018, 01:12

If I saw that happen I would have just assumed the person had caught some awful sickness bug, or had a sudden attack of food poisoning.

I wouldn't have thought anything beyond 'I hope they're OK'.

Hope you're feeling better now, Gomen.