SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Other Issues and Conditions
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 14th September 2016, 19:28

Mood
Thinking

Default Paranoia and Pronia

So, long story short I moved back to the UK (and back in with my mum lol) following a series of unfortunate events and some mental health issues.

Now I feel like the people I meet are set-up (perhaps they were contacted by people in my old life) in my life in some way, shape or form. Do you think its possible for:

1. People to befriend someone out of pity
2. People to befriend someone with the intent to emotionally hurt/humiliate someone
3. To date instead of befriend someone in the above scenarios

There are so many coincidences/connections in my life. From conversations to people to songs/talk shows on the radio to the holidays people go on to peoples cars and licence plates. I keep thinking I'm being messed with on a massive scale...

I keep withdrawing/isolating but then in an effort to keep my mum happy I turn it around and try to maintain the friendships I've made and even went on a few dates. I keep having breakdowns though and my social anxiety causes some real awkward interactions on my end. I'm sure you all know how the awkward cycle goes...
Old 15th September 2016, 00:04

Default Re: Paranoia and Pronia

This is the kind of thread I'd wished I had posted.

There's always someone that does it better though.