SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 23rd April 2017, 22:41

Mood
Cheerful

Default An Outcome!

Okay.

So after finally plucking up the courage to tell my colleague exactly how I feel after two and a half weeks.

He kinda guessed and asked me if I wanted to ask him out? At first, I was like no. But then I got all shy and I just wouldn't budge leaving work without eventually telling him.

Bascally we were talking about the new Alien movie coming out. He offered us to go and see the movie together when it comes out. Then he said, we can go for dinner as well.

Then I admitted I really liked him. And that I was gonna ask him out.

He admitted at the moment, his not looking for a relationship.Eventually but not right now. He made it clear it has nothing to do with me. He pointed out that he has been through this in the past where he rushed into things and tried to be friends with girls. But found it hard to commit.

He also said, he is not saying no. But to see how things go. Not to rush into anything as anything could happen. At the moment, we have a fantastic working relationship and good friendship. We can out soon.

I pointed out that I too am not looking for a relationship as well. I mean, I am happy to be with a guy for five years before getting married, having kids and moving into together. I too believe in taking things slow and not rushing into things.

After the conversation, he got up, reached out and gave me a hug.