SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 4th December 2017, 20:49

Mood
Worried

Default Liking someone problems

People who read this have probably seen this a lot on this website.

There's this girl (...) who i like and she knows it. Whenever i want to have a conversation with her i can't and i start having a panic attack. I struggle with looking people in the eye so i think that she thinks i'm weird. I really don't know what to do. She always hangs around with her friends which is bad because i don't want to seem weird to them.

OK So here's the question:

anyone have any tips on how not to have a panic attack when talking to someone you like.
Old 4th December 2017, 20:52

Mood
Shoveit

Default Re: Liking someone problems

Make funny. Girls like funny. That's my two cents. Mask the awkwardness with humor and hope she laughs.
Old 4th December 2017, 21:20

Mood
Bashful

Default Re: Liking someone problems

Girls do like funny I was in a course the other day and the girls were laughing at me but it's hard to be funny if you're anxious and just not funny basically. This might be a bad idea but maybe take some beta blockers or diazepam before you see her. Or just go with the dating deal the fear and do it any way, day you **** up so what, plenty more fish in the sea, and she might find you ****ing yo endearing some chicks dig that.