SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 24th July 2017, 22:07

Mood
Confused

Default Not Another Anxiety Show podcast?

http://www.panicandanxietycoach.com/podcast/

Does anyone else listen to this? I'm finding it really helpful and it's changed my perspective on quite a few anxiety-related things. I don't know if that's just because I was behind the times in terms of the latest theories maybe, but a lot of the stuff they discuss was new to me.

Quote:
A podcast for all: from the always anxious to the occasionally overwhelmed to the painfully panicked.

Join your host Kelli Walker – registered nurse, Certified Health and Wellness Coach, and former agoraphobe – on an anxiety adventure.

Learn what anxiety really is, why the best of us can get caught in its web, and how to move past its sticky grip. Casual conversations with Kelli and other experts will include more than reciting daily affirmations or following "five simple steps" to overcome anxiety. Instead, you'll get practical tips, resources, and guidance while gaining a down-to-earth and deeper understanding of what it means to be human – an easily overlooked part of truly moving past anxiety.

No experience in deep breathing, chakra alignment, or pescetarianism required. Listen in for a good laugh and start feeling a little more human today.
Old 25th July 2017, 08:26

Default Re: Not Another Anxiety Show podcast?

Sounds interesting, I will have to download one.
Old 25th July 2017, 11:22

Default Re: Not Another Anxiety Show podcast?

Thanks for the heads up on this, Kafka. I gave a couple of the episodes a little listen last night. There's definitely something in hearing of others who have struggled through anxiety issues and managed to come out the other side - especially when they're able to treat their experiences with a bit of humour.