SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 3rd June 2013, 20:39

Mood
Fine

Default Re: Post your random crap here (16)

Lmao
Old 4th June 2013, 02:40

Mood
Scurvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh
Stop posting on here and get on with it
Im allowed brakes. =p

Quick news and forum searching brakes.

Then theres music, loo, food/drink brakes.

And regular brakes.
Old 4th June 2013, 20:59
Banned

hmmmm.....

sounds like an interesting experiment lol.
if a woman done it, well ..we'd all know what would happen...

but what about a man
Old 4th June 2013, 21:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking for a Miracle
Wouldn't it be funny/terrifying to wear a t-shirt that had the words TALK TO ME! in huge capital letters on the front?

I prefer this one...

Old 5th June 2013, 04:21

Mood
Scurvy

Yesterday I was trying a new meditation technique that involved a glass of water. Briefly put, I had to drink half of it before bed and then drink the rest of it the next day as soon as I woke up. It was important to use a technique while doing this.

Well the next morning.. I rolled over and just knocked the damn glass over lol!

That fvcked that technique right up. Needed to f-ing drink the damn thing but all it did was make a damn mess that I had to tidy up.

Its kinda 'ruined' the whole idea for me now.. Some of my projected energy was in that water and all it ended up doing was making stuff wet. ROFL

Ah.. live and learn. Next time I should probably put the glass further away from me.
Old 5th June 2013, 14:24

^Had to lol at that. Sounds exactly like something I'd do.
Old 6th June 2013, 00:05

^Some of those are great, I need to follow that feed. Shocking misuse of the word poetics though.
Old 6th June 2013, 12:19

Mood
Scurvy

Lolz..

Landlady said there be someone round today. Well dude came and its just someone measuring the rooms and such. Im just here watching some live streams while studying.

Anyway he comes in and does his job while chatting, I stop what im doing to chat back, mute the streams. We get chatting about various things. Talk about his son, then his career as in relation to my obvious study that was going on.

Then it starts going into a political discussion and he tells me some interesting perspectives as being an older person. (60) I allow him to speak for the most part because I dont particularly like owning up to the fact of my beliefs straight away unless I think people are intelligent enough. Keep letting him talk and ask questions. All very interesting.

He starts talking about his job and the politics involved with that and the wider picture. Talks about other topics in relation.

THEN starts talking about how he is getting concerned about where all the money is going. That once money is created it remains in circulation, (It had to do with how government says that there isnt enough money to spend on things.) and that obviously means that its all flowing essentially to certain individuals while others remain poor. I am power phrasing, he said it all in a very smart level headed way.

I had to jump in at one point from around this moment. I had a freaking live stream in the background protesting against these ceo's and bankers rofl. It wasnt obvious to know what it was about and I doubt he was paying much attention to the stream anyway.

But f-ing funny. I didnt really plan to talk about such things with him but he led the conversation to that point. And I got a freaking live stream protest going on in the background the whole time we having this conversation - Protesting against these dam scum that are selling off nhs and bankers who getting all those bonuses etc.

I had to own up at that point and admit that it was interesting we were talking about this because I got this live stream going on right now that may very well be protesting against those individuals who are getting all this wealth. That I was streaming it because I wasnt able to be there due to my exam soon. Gently owned up to the fact that I didnt like how the world was going and tried to keep myself informed and involved if possible. He had to leave soon though as he had other work to do and already been talking for far too long lol.

Could of talked to that dude for hours and given him some pointers. As well as learn some perspectives from his job. Nice to see an older man not be a sucker for this terrorism bullshit. I very /nearly/ thought he was about to say something prejudice about jews haha.. But naw. He was simply referring to someone who happened to be jew. *Phew* That might of been a conversation killer for me lol..

OMG when he talking about his son.. His son used to do stuff that involved tracking peoples spending. 0_0 I was quite interested in that.. Used to deal with the programs that tracked peoples spending, like when you get points and how they keep an eye on peoples purchases. Then how they would micromanage things from the huge amount of data they would get on people. He seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with the fact that that was happening but didnt really connect with it either. Either that or he obviously didnt want to step on a controversial topic, this was early in the conversation when we only just first began to talk.
Old 6th June 2013, 17:37
Banned

looks livable
Old 6th June 2013, 17:42
davehedgehog

build brand new mountain bike, mountain bike shiny and new completely clean, take mountain bike for first ride, straight through large dog turd, large dog turd stuck to side of mountain bike. i've ridden the same stretch hundreds of times on other bikes not once did a large dog turd decide to attach itself to any of those bikes. WHY?
Old 6th June 2013, 18:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFG
build brand new mountain bike, mountain bike shiny and new completely clean, take mountain bike for first ride, straight through large dog turd, large dog turd stuck to side of mountain bike. i've ridden the same stretch hundreds of times on other bikes not once did a large dog turd decide to attach itself to any of those bikes. WHY?
Haha, bad luck. The bike looks great by the way.
Old 6th June 2013, 19:23

Smile Re: Post your random crap here (16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornflakeGirl
I was bored so I made some:

Old 6th June 2013, 19:35
davehedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh
Haha, bad luck. The bike looks great by the way.
thanks lee
Old 7th June 2013, 11:32
Banned

Mood
Elated

Old 7th June 2013, 11:38

Mood
Aggressive

^ haha what!?... should I be ashamed if I was questioning whether or not I should "bosh one out" just then... playing video again... hands seem to be sliding into my boxers...
Old 7th June 2013, 11:42
Banned

Mood
Elated

This is why I leave Aion hints like this, makes me laugh. Then I find a bunch of blokes asking me in PM's what server do I play on. :p

Tera's even worse btw.
http://youtu.be/VWrkFrd7lFg

Old 7th June 2013, 11:46

Mood
Bookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Rosae
WOW I have no clue what is going on there, or If I should feel bad for enjoying k/Jpop!?!?
Old 7th June 2013, 11:47

Mood
Aggressive

Aha!... what... the... ****!? This is all getting too Japanese for somebody who has just woken up... if I see a white van outside my house, operated by a series of small, Asian men, I blame you for making me watch these videos!
Old 7th June 2013, 11:48

Mood
Aggressive

Jpop is brill! Check out AKB48 haha. They are like being drowned in honey! Gwoa! So sickly!
Old 7th June 2013, 11:56

Mood
Bookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh.t
jpop is brill! Check out akb48 haha. They are like being drowned in honey! Gwoa! So sickly!
s - u - g - a - r sugar rush...........how can something so wrong be so right!?!?
Old 7th June 2013, 11:57
Banned

Mood
Elated

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pigeon
WOW I have no clue what is going on there, or If I should feel bad for enjoying k/Jpop!?!?
Haha, it's Kpop, both games are originally Korean. The one I posted the music plays as you press the dance emote in game. ^^

This is the original song though. IU is really famous over there and now the spokesperson for Aion.

Old 7th June 2013, 12:01

Mood
Aggressive

I'm picking up my controller and going back to slamming a sledgehammer through some zombie's chops... this is all getting too Korean for my liking ... wait, how can you tell Koreans? They arent mentioned in the song... "my mum was Chinese, my dad was japanese...." nope, got nothing...
Old 7th June 2013, 12:10

Mood
Bookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia Rosae
Haha, it's Kpop, both games are originally Korean. The one I posted the music plays as you press the dance emote in game. ^^

This is the original song though. IU is really famous over there and now the spokesperson for Aion.

Thanks for skooling me!

(she is no Hatsune Miku!)
Old 7th June 2013, 12:12
Banned

Mood
Elated

The Korean text, it's quite different from Chinese and Japanese. Korean has lots of hoops and O's, Chinese has really detailed characters, and Japanese is a bit in the middle, though Japanese is probably the harder one to spot since they take a lot of China's characters. I studied basic Japanese though so I can pretty much tell usually. ;p

But yeah, I'm more into my stupidly fast paced PvP so I stick with Aion, Tera is a bit boring.

Example:

I likes complex things. <3
Old 7th June 2013, 12:16

Mood
Aggressive

^ I was joking, I'm not that racist :P haha. I'm going back to playing dead souls and listening to Decrepit Birth. True Carnage!
Old 7th June 2013, 12:20

Mood
Bookworm

Think I will take the AKB48 over Death metal for this time of day.
Old 7th June 2013, 12:22

Mood
Aggressive

You're missing out my man! Neuraxis and weetos are a delightful morning endeavour haha
Old 7th June 2013, 12:24
Banned

Mood
Elated

Death metal gets kinda repetitive after a bit, always good to have a bit of variety, vast variety is better though. ;p
Old 7th June 2013, 12:26

Mood
Bookworm

I just can't deal with it this early, I spend my days with headphones blasting overdrive and distortion pedals in various states or repair melting my brain......before about 3pm I avoid any music with a double kick drum and stick to blues stuff! (dead weather - i can't hear you, is now playing)
Old 7th June 2013, 12:29
Banned

Mood
Elated

Yeah I couldn't listen to it too early in the day either.

If you're in a Jpop/Jrock mood though I made a playlist a few months ago you can have a gander at, randomly adding to it now and again. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7q7o...KEC1-Iqw_TtyTi