SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 30th September 2015, 10:24

Default Re: Type what you're thinking about right now (11)

^ It's probably best not to, the outcome of that would be bad for both of you.

Go for a gentle walk instead, is there any countryside walks near you?
Old 30th September 2015, 10:47

Too much noise outside. Electric saw things, WHY?
Old 30th September 2015, 13:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD32
How many times can you get banned from this site before it becomes permanent with no comebacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Posting Guidelines
Depending on the severity of infractions, members will normally be given a warning first, followed by either a temporary or permanent ban. In general, bans will escalate as follows: 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 1 week, 1 month, permanent. This will include any multiple accounts the user may have. Attempts to circumvent a ban will lead to the ban being extended.
Old 30th September 2015, 13:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny88
Well to be honest mate, I feel empathy for him. It is obvious that he is strenuously paranoid which gives a horrible atmosphere to the place anyway as you can hear him creeping about. He pops up in places without you hearing him and obviously very sneaky from the stealing and pulling plug out of the wifi modem.

But it is getting to the point where it is affecting my sleep and I feel slightly cautious when I go out my room. The other lad on my floor of the property is leaving because of this guy.

Yeah I've been looking at some other rooms like just difficult getting one as cheap as this but might be the only option.

I was going to ask if moving was an option, for us people with anxiety someone like that is never going to help and even if you could get the police or landlord to put anything in motion it would probably make things worse for a while.

Maybe if he's causing problems for all the other tenants you could all get together over a drink and discuss options you could take, like calling in the landlord for a meeting all together.
Old 30th September 2015, 17:21

Mood
Shoveit

Boobs.

Now baby oil....Erm, I need to go do...stuff.
Old 30th September 2015, 17:31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiple miggs
Boobs.

Now baby oil....Erm, I need to go do...stuff.
Have a cold shower?
Old 30th September 2015, 17:40

It immediately feels weird being back here; back to putting on this self-censoring projection of the self.
I don’t recognise many names, so either you’re all new, or have all changed your names, or my memory’s shot to buggery. If it’s the former: don’t mind me, just think of me as the guy who lived in your house before you did who is now standing outside your front window looking in out of a sudden fit of nostalgia rather than as someone who has criminal designs upon either your possessions or your person.
I’m just here for a gander at the old place (damn auto-correct changed ‘gander’ to ‘cancer’, causing my OCD brain to mentally repeat the word ‘gander’ over and over as though doing so would undo what would threaten, if left alone, to become a self-fulfilling prophecy—Yes, I do actually believe I can will myself to have cancer—“I’m having a GANDER. I’m having a GANDER. I do not have canc—the ‘C’ word.
In my cursory glance of the place it feels markedly different: less passive aggressive more aggressive-aggressive (which is probably better in a way—like lancing the boil long before it festers and starts slowly weeping toxic pus. Then again, I’m old school in that I prefer to live in a quiet world of unspoken hostility for decade after decade as opposed to a world where things are more open but there’s always some git waiting for you to fall asleep just so they can pull a Christmas cracker next to your sleeping ear.)

I’ve already said more in this post than I have in seven or so months.
I’ve not said so much as two words to another person in that time (except for being an all-round morally superior bastard in the youtube comments section, but hey, who doesn’t do that?)
I’ve not been further than the corner shop in that time either.
Nor have I shaved my face or plucked my monobrow—no one could possibly mistake my current Mr. Twit aesthetic for a choice, this beard has long since passed the point where it could be perceived as hipster-ish, it is the unmistakable I’ve-truly-given-up-on-life, soup-sucking parasite of a thing that lives on my face eating half my food.
On that beard-related note, I made a teeth-curling faux-pas last night on account of my beard. I had to nip to the shop for smokes before it shut—promising myself, yet again, that this pack would 100% be my last. Something was on fire somewhere; all the streets were filled with smoke. The brightness of the moon gave an eerie illumination to the smoke, imbuing the scene with an ethereal quality, which was pleasant to walk through. I was caught up in the magic when a window in the flats across the street from me flew open and a drunk old woman began screeching out of it over and over in a broken faggy voice “Where’s my f**king dog, you c***? Where my dog, c***? C***, come back wiv my dog! C**T!” Not wanting to give this wailing drunken maniac any reason to shift her focus onto me, I quickened my pace, directing my gaze away from her. But I was too late, she’d seen me, with my big black beard, and began shouting “Allah! Allah! ALLL-AAAHHH!” I responded in kind by shouting back “Cretin! Cretin! CRREEE-TIIINNN!” She shot back a brain-bending non sequitur: “Don’t be chatting up women, you c***! Bring me back my f*cking dog!” At which point a little curly white dog bolted around the corner yapping madly, followed quickly by the stumbling drunken shadows of a man and woman cursing at the little bastard to stop before they both tumbled over each other on a small patch of grass. Upon seeing them, the wailing drunken woman in the window belch-screamed ‘GET MY F**KING DOG, ALAN. YOU C**T.” All I could do was bare my teeth in shame at my error and slink off back into the smoke and darkness.

And that’s me out of steam… See you next year.
Old 30th September 2015, 17:42

Mood
Shoveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyBoy
Have a cold shower?
Nah. I'm not catholic. Lol
Old 30th September 2015, 17:43

Immediately after submitting the above, I got a text from my brother informing me that one of my biggest childhood bullies died last night. Bang goes the dream of ever getting my own back on that born-sadist bastard. This was a boy who used to make sure to carefully unravel the toilet paper every time he took a shit in a public toliet just so he could wrap the paper back on the roll after wiping his arse on it.

Wow. That's two of them in as many months...
Old 30th September 2015, 17:46

Good to see you back, OL. Your writing style is beautiful.
Old 30th September 2015, 17:47

^Aye, I'm comin'. I think I'm about due to repeat that whole thing from start to finish.
Old 30th September 2015, 17:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azi
Good to see you back, OL. Your writing style is beautiful.
Ta, Azi. Good to see you, too.
Old 30th September 2015, 17:56

[/QUOTE]I'm about to start season 5 in a couple weeks. Excellent series.

have you checked out the new blu-ray release / HD remaster? its been re-done in 16:9.[/QUOTE]

I've not seen the re-mastered version. Does it make for better viewing or not?
Old 30th September 2015, 18:16

^It***8217;s been a while since I saw it, so I doubt I***8217;d notice the difference if I watched the remastered version. Seeing those screenshots is like seeing the photos of old friends***8212;violent, egotistical, stop-at-nothing-to-get-what-I-want old friends.

How come you***8217;re waiting a few weeks to watch season five though? I***8217;m guessing it***8217;s because that one***8217;s not out yet?
Old 30th September 2015, 18:38

^I see. I planned to do the same with GoT. I stopped watching it after a season or two a good while back for reasons i can't recall, but last week decided to give it another shot. I was aiming to watch one episode a day but ended up watching every single episode in less than one week--and that's including the one day off I took because I could no longer stomach what was happening to Theon. I don't have the power to resist this age of on-demand instant gratification in which we live, which is a shame because it means I've already watched every bloody thing there is and never have anything new to watch. I admire your willpower. I guess I'm more Bubbles than Omar...
Old 30th September 2015, 18:41

Mood
Bored

Seriously what is wrong with my brother and sister. My sister for some reason is always too busy to see me, once in 9 months. Arranged two weeks ago for my brother and his girlfriend to come round for drinks and a takeaway this Friday, facebook messaged him this morning asking whether he's still coming on Friday and despite him longing in at least 4 times today, no response...I'll assume that's a no then.
Old 30th September 2015, 18:45

Mood
Shoveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custard_cream
Seriously what is wrong with my brother and sister. My sister for some reason is always too busy to see me, once in 9 months. Arranged two weeks ago for my brother and his girlfriend to come round for drinks and a takeaway this Friday, facebook messaged him this morning asking whether he's still coming on Friday and despite him longing in at least 4 times today, no response...I'll assume that's a no then.
Aw that's crap. It's their loss girly, I'd come round if I was nearer lol hope you're okayxx
Old 30th September 2015, 19:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits
^^ Welcome back!!!!
Cheers, biscuits, who I can seemingly now quote (that is my not-so-subtle way of showing that I remember you--but the worry now is that it wasn't you who had that sig, even though I know it was...)
Old 30th September 2015, 19:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle*
haha.

Game of Thrones is really great, that was my favourite show before is started the wire. I originally had the wire on my radar years ago but (here comes my will power again) i put it on hold for a long time. I wanted to save what might be some of the best for "last" or later in this case. (this was back in the times when i was finishing Lost!) i'm glad i waited, i wouldnt have been ready to appreciate and enjoy such a poignant and dialogue driven show back then.

Game of Thrones really peaks in Season 3 and 4. 5 wasn't too bad, got more hate than it deserved but my honey moon phase with GoT is over. The Wire has not dropped at all for me.
You've reminded me that I did actually hold out binge-watching Lost. I waited for a few years after the show had ended until watching the last season--memories of which still linger like the foul smelling sweat of a cheese-induced nightmare.

I'm well and truly in the honeymoon phase with GoT; just today I ordered the books because I am so transfixed with that world and because I want to know if someone who is supposed to be dead is still alive in them somehow (not that boring dolt who everybody wants back but the one who's always standing at the edge of things staring out while wreathed in a mythic Dark Ages fog.)
Old 30th September 2015, 19:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits
haha!

I agree with Azi. I really enjoy reading your posts. Is your autobiography out soon?

Have you been keeping well? (Sorry you may have already posted about this.)

That’s most kind of you.

I have essentially become Gollum: a daylight-avoiding cave dweller who only eats fish (although in my case, it is fish fingers.)
I don’t have the energy for anything since giving up eating meat and starting back chain-smoking. But other than becoming a recluse who has no interaction with other people I’m feeling pretty good.

How’s things in the tin?
Old 30th September 2015, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD32
I'm struggling to eat like a normal human being again.

When I was scared to eat, due to the spasms, I survived for about a week on yogurt and cereal, try to find something that you don't have any problems with then build up from there, then you won't have to worry about not eating enough.
Old 30th September 2015, 19:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoraBatty
I am thinking that September can kiss my brown buns and sod off.

As elegant as ever

Hey Omar , i'm living like i'm stuck in a film where my memory is wiped daily but who can forget you..er...
Shame about your monobrow but we know what to get you for christmas. Look after yourself , son
I recognise the unmistakable idiosyncratic comma spacing of Lamb aka CaveGirl. Hello again
Old 30th September 2015, 19:38

And now I have posting-fatigue. So Nos Da.
Old 30th September 2015, 19:56
Banned

I was just wondering. If our closest simian relatives played in the Champions League... would they rename it the Chimpians League? I'm going to buy the domain names .com, .co.uk, .org and .net just in case. I could make a load of monkey.
Old 30th September 2015, 21:20

These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel
The way I feel, I'm standing still
And nothing else matters now, you're not here
So where are you? I've been calling you, I'm missing you
Old 30th September 2015, 21:25

^I'm at home, sweety. Chill.
Old 30th September 2015, 21:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jam
^I'm at home, sweety. Chill.
I'm chillaxed
Old 30th September 2015, 22:38

Mood
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiple miggs
Aw that's crap. It's their loss girly, I'd come round if I was nearer lol hope you're okayxx
Thanks Miggs, shame we live so far apart, why do we live at practically other ends of the country?? Definitely need to meet one day - you anywhere near Euston? I don't do tubes haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle*
sorry CC.

i agree with Miggs.

You seem like someone that anyone in their right mind would enjoy the company of.
Aw, thanks Kyle. That's kind of you to say, you're another person at the opposite end of the country. Why does the north and London seem so far apart - would be so nice to meet you lot.
Old 30th September 2015, 22:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custard_cream
Thanks Miggs, shame we live so far apart, why do we live at practically other ends of the country?? Definitely need to meet one day - you anywhere near Euston? I don't do tubes haha!

Aw, thanks Kyle. That's kind of you to say, you're another person at the opposite end of the country. Why does the north and London seem so far apart - would be so nice to meet you lot.
it's rubbish isn't it
Old 30th September 2015, 23:57

Now that feels familiar. I keep going back to this avatar.