SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 29th December 2016, 00:49

Default Advice

I had to call the police for the first tome today because the male that fathered our son we are incompatible he came up to us picked up oscar i said no and walked away .had the plice on my doorstep because he was in a fight dor a search warrant debt collection letters more recently. He pays nothing towards his so hehas never lived with me. Police cant do anything will talk to solicitor today he is on the birthcertificate this has been going on for two years now. I have so mant things to contend with anxiety low self esteem to name a couple but he is the straw that is a constant threat to my back my well being i cant hande all this im very scared what could happen.....im falling apart at the seams at times and cant fnd any solace or relief.......
Old 29th December 2016, 03:18

Default Re: Advice

What happened then?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
Old 29th December 2016, 21:21

Default Re: Advice

I'm sorry you're feeling so upset. Have you got any relatives or friends that could give you some help?

You haven't said exactly what you're scared about - do you mean your ex-partner is threatening you?