Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 15th October 2005, 07:59

Default ending life...

Hi Everyone,

I hope yopur all doing well!!

I just wanted to write down some more of my feelings as not seeeing a Therapist yet so I hope thats ok.

Basicaly Im still thinking about ending my life, as since my mental breakdown my mind is not working prroprely and Im finiding it just sooo hard to deal with.

Im thinking things like do I want to continue in my life when my mind is not working prorpely- which will therefor affect all my relationships, affecting my happiness etc etc.

So keep just thinking Id rather not live. As thinking that I dont want to live with a mind thats not working proprley

I think ILl try and book an appointmeny with a therapist on Monday- as do need soemone to express theese worries etc to.

Ok well thanks for listening guys sorry to be negative but just neeed to get out what Ive been thinking about.

Take care everyone,

Be happy xxxx
Old 15th October 2005, 11:09

Default Re: ending life...

try and remember that this is a temporary phase and that your mind won't 'not work' for long, I hate to sound like a cliche but if you feel so low then things can only improve really. You've touched rock bottom but now you can build youself back up again with help from therapy and maybe other sources. Just take each day at a time, things will change for you.
Ju
Old 15th October 2005, 13:23

I think you really should see someone albatros - if you decide not to see a therapist, then a sympathetic GP might agree to see you regularly to talk. Take care

trough
Old 15th October 2005, 21:50

Keep posting Albatross. Things will get better. Get whatever help you can and tell someone about the thoughts you've been having. Are you on any meds at the moment ?

Lainey x
Old 16th October 2005, 12:54

As far as I'm concerned, you're very welcome to carry on posting here, in fact I might be a little disappointed if you didn't.

Have you managed to schedule any sort of consultation in the future yet?

If you find it too difficult to pluck up the courage to make the appointment by phone or in person, then could you write to them? If they don't accept written requests for appointments, then could you get someone else to make an appointment on your behalf?
Old 16th October 2005, 13:19
Shallah

Quote albatros sorry to be negative but just neeed to get out what Ive been thinking about.

Hey no need to be sorry thats what these boards are for
I'm glad your posting and letting us know how you are feeling.

Old 17th October 2005, 21:39

Hi Albatros,

I hope things are a bit better for you today. Hope you find someone to talk to.
Best wishes,
Anthony
Closed Thread