SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 3rd March 2018, 18:35

Mood
Shoveit

Default Re: How is everyone feeling? (31)

^^ aye. Weekends suck.
Old 3rd March 2018, 18:50

Mood
Alienated

I feel more trapped than I ever have done before. I can't see any option for me to take which would feel like a good outcome . I really wish I could talk to my friends and family but they just do not understand. Just don't know what I can do. I've done as much CBT as I can, and it's really helped me overcome a lot of anxiety. Depression though? Haha. My only option left is to go to the doctor for medication - but I'm really not keen on taking medication.

There is also something incredibly wrong with my brain and I can't understand what it is. It goes beyond depression and anxiety. I'm possibly on the spectrum, but I don't really fit any the types. It feels like my brain just isn't working properly.
Old 3rd March 2018, 19:23

^ I think i know how you feel, i'm living my own version of it.

I'm feeling massively tired, zombiefied.

Still gonna get on it tonight
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:04

Mood
Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messer
^ hope you feel better soon.

Fed up and bad tempered.
Thanks I hope you feel better soon too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinny
my neck is really painful too. I'm sitting here with a hot water bottle on it.
Get better soon x
Sorry to hear you've got it as well. Are you finding it hard to move it around?
I didn't think of getting the hot water bottle out.... now I'll have to find it!
I hope you feel better soon Jinny x
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:07

Mood
Lonely

Sad and really unlikeable.
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:11

^You're not at all unlikeable Dimples.
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:17

Mood
Lonely

Thank you. I feel I'm such a downer to everyone. No wonder I'm so isolated.
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:20

I feel a bit melancholy and sad and missing someone who is far away. Well, probably far away, I don't actually know their present location. But chances are it's quite far away.
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:31

Mood
Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimplesxo
Sad and really unlikeable.
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimplesxo
Thank you. I feel I'm such a downer to everyone. No wonder I'm so isolated.
Well I like you and I hear that you bake cakes
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:58

Mood
Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebka
Dimples, you’re far from unlikeable I assure you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbs16
Well I like you and I hear that you bake cakes
Thanks for being kind guys I'm glad I have this place.
Old 3rd March 2018, 22:21

Mood
Mellow

I dont want to carry on. Cannot cope with any more banging...oct to dec...abated for now but social dispute daytime issues still exist...mother and sister completely ignoring my plight. And the taunting started again today first time since last summer...usually happens when nbor been particularly noisy for days on end.

I'm tired I have a lot to offer if folk in my area would just accept me for how I am without their emotional baggage impinging on my personal confidence development. Totally, totally fed up and done in. Cant even make it work with an ex.
Crap.
Old 4th March 2018, 19:16

Mood
Alienated

oddly about the same time I decided I need to lose some weight is exactly the same time I started having health issues ()

It's the first time in my life I've actually decided to do something about my weight, I need to lose...2-2.5st really. in the last 6-7 weeks I've lost about 7lb which I'm fairly pleased about..I just hope its not..illness related and its actually because I've been trying to eat better/less

Still in pain and fretting about this week however.
Old 4th March 2018, 19:27

Mood
Alienated

^^ they said 5 days and I had them taken on tuesday so..maybe tomorrow?

to be fair in self diagnosing myself with the help of doctor google theres a very good chance I could still have what I think I may have without anything showing up on these results anyway..so I'm not exactly going to be satisfied either way

I'm a shit patient, I can deal with cuts and broken bones but anything else freaks me out
Old 4th March 2018, 19:40

Mood
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits
I feel like I'll never be happy - not in an overly dramatic way. Just like I'll always feel like I feel now. I used to always feel like everything will be okay and now I just feel like lots of things are pushing down on me that I'll never go back to feeling like everything will be okay. Cheery stuff.

Also, strangely, I have three birth certificates. I'm once, twice, three times a baby.

yeah i notice that you used the gender-neutral "baby" in describing your 3 birth certificates, how interesting

as for the negative thoughts, i've gotten decent at just pummeling that shit down. like, every time something good is going on and i manage to feel good, i remind myself of the times where it seemed that INFINITY MISERY FOR EVER was completely inevitable. its a way of reminding myself that my drama gland can get a bit overactive and at times it needs a kick in the willy

misery just begets more misery. sometimes if i'm getting low i'll try to snap myself out of it by doing something ridiculously frivolous for a while

anyway sometimes that shit just won't shift, i don't mean to trivialise
Old 4th March 2018, 19:46

I've lost my Oyster travelcard while drunk. F**k me, I'm such an expert at life, I really am. I am so accomplished at this being a normal adult grown-up person lark.
Old 4th March 2018, 20:00

Mood
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiouslondoner
I've lost my Oyster travelcard while drunk. F**k me, I'm such an expert at life, I really am. I am so accomplished at this being a normal adult grown-up person lark.

dont be hard on yourself, people screw up all the time. i saw a range rover in a lake on the way to work the other day, they had obviously been driving too fast (duh) in the snow (double duh) while there was a red weather alert on for most of the country (bonus duh) and then presumably wrecked their expensive vehicle and presumably had to wade out of a lake in freezing temperatures

yknow nasa once lost an orbiter because some of their calculations were done using pounds while another team was calculating in newtons. you were drunk when you mislaid a small object, what was the excuse for the team of rocket scientists?

stop getting on your own...tits nah that sounds awful
Old 4th March 2018, 20:06

Mood
Mellow

Cant decide if everyone being snowed in for 3 days this week is detracting attention away from my social issues or not. Back to wondering if I'm going to get any sleep tonight. Been pretty poor here again for another week indoors whether I've reacted or not. Sick of it to the back teeth. Dr next week.
Old 5th March 2018, 12:20

Just fed up of everything, like what's even the point.
Old 5th March 2018, 19:32

Mood
Alienated

Is it just my doctor where I have to make all the moves?

You would think they could at least text or something, your results are back call us on x...but no, they just do nothing and hope you ring up

I mean I'm still waiting for the result of something I had done in 2010 (I realise I should probably ask them and I'm guessing it was negative..although oddly if That was positive it would explain a lot of issues I'm currently having :hmm)

So now I get to combine 2 of my most hated things in the world tomorrow..doctors and making phone calls

So Stressed, I've been perma stress/worry mode since middle of January
Old 5th March 2018, 19:47
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

^
I guess the positive side is if there was something seriously wrong with your tests they would call you.

Hope you manage to get through it all tomorrow, I hate dealing with the doctors/making phone calls so i know how you feel.
Old 5th March 2018, 19:55

Mood
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits
Forget gender. Maybe I'm not even human. A baby what?

Yeah. I had some cheetos with a fork after dinner. That's about as exciting and frivolous as it got today.

ach you should've carved something profane into a carrot and thrown it out your window into the street. then you could spend the rest of the day fantasising about people from various walks of life finding it

yeah tbf i dont know what kind of baby you are, hopefully not a jelly baby.

thinking about this has granted me a premonition that in the future, there will be no gender on birth certificates but rather people will be allowed to "opt in" to a gender later in life, if they wish

Old 5th March 2018, 20:37

I don't think it's unusual to have to chase and do the follow-ups yourself in the NHS. Generally I find you need to be pretty proactive unless they decide you're a priority. Also they are out of date with the admin side of things. I expect all this will change once the millennials are the ones in charge of how the NHS is run and it will be all texts and remote monitoring. It will probably be hard to get in front of a meat doctor, you'll probably be dealt with by a computer and a nurse.
Old 5th March 2018, 20:40

Mood
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by choirgirl
I don't think it's unusual to have to chase and do the follow-ups yourself in the NHS. Generally I find you need to be pretty proactive unless they decide you're a priority. Also they are out of date with the admin side of things. I expect all this will change once the millennials are the ones in charge of how the NHS is run and it will be all texts and remote monitoring. It will probably be hard to get in front of a meat doctor, you'll probably be dealt with by a computer and a nurse.

i agree. they are all probably inundated with stuff to do and hoping that people dont call looking for results, rather than sitting trying to phone everyone
Old 6th March 2018, 07:51

Crappidy. Really don't want to go into work and pretend like I'm fine and normal and don't have the confidence of a gnat.
Old 6th March 2018, 08:33
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

^ Hope you feel better soon Appear

Meh. I was trying to find a specific photo last night. Which meant going through a pile of photos. Made me smile to begin with. Then afterwards when I went to bed made me all tearful. That and my oldest friend posted a picture of her, her husband and daughter. It was a lovely photo and I am happy for her, but made me feel sad regarding how I've totally wasted my own life.

I'm off to outdoor group in a bit for tea/coffee which hopefully will distract me. Hopefully I wont have to listen to a certain member of the group's woe's again today. It's becoming a habit that he turns to me to talk about his issues/depression. Which is fine but it doesn't half bring me down/wear me down sometimes.
Old 6th March 2018, 08:40

ill
Old 6th March 2018, 19:10

Mood
Alienated

Thanks for the messages

I rang them this afternoon, I got a vague.."everything is normal/satisfactory - no further action needed"

Which has actually irritated me more than anything because I've still got the pains so I'm going to have to try and get another appointment with someone else, wait another 3 weeks to get anywhere then maybe..just maybe if I'm lucky get referred for a scan or 2

Dammit, I hoped I had an infection or something relatively easy to prescribe something for
Old 6th March 2018, 19:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo34
^ Hope you feel better soon Appear

Meh. I was trying to find a specific photo last night. Which meant going through a pile of photos. Made me smile to begin with. Then afterwards when I went to bed made me all tearful. That and my oldest friend posted a picture of her, her husband and daughter. It was a lovely photo and I am happy for her, but made me feel sad regarding how I've totally wasted my own life.

I'm off to outdoor group in a bit for tea/coffee which hopefully will distract me. Hopefully I wont have to listen to a certain member of the group's woe's again today. It's becoming a habit that he turns to me to talk about his issues/depression. Which is fine but it doesn't half bring me down/wear me down sometimes.
Cheers, Moster.

Hope your outdoor group went well today and you're feeling a little brighter.
Old 6th March 2018, 20:35

^ A star?

Funks, m'gal.