SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Board Management > The Garage
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 18th June 2014, 12:05

Default adding captions to photos

Is there an option to add a caption to a photo in your profile? Is it also possible to upload multiple photos or can you only have one?
Old 18th June 2014, 20:19

Mood
Dramaqueen

Default Re: adding captions to photos

You can only have one on your profile, but you could add them onto your Visitor Wall. Only thing is that if you start getting inundated with Visitor messages, they'll slip onto the next page and won't be visible any more. You could start a blog and put all of your pictures on blog entries, if you upload them to a photo sharing site and then post the links onto the blog entry.

There isn't a way that I'm aware of to add a caption via SAUK, but if you want to add text over a picture you have (like my avatar with the cats and the white text on the pic), do a google search for a meme creator website - then you can add the text to the pic and either save the pic to your PC or download it to a photosharing website, so that it can then go on your profile.

Hope that helps
Old 18th June 2014, 21:11

Default Re: adding captions to photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs I Love My Cats
You can only have one on your profile, but you could add them onto your Visitor Wall. Only thing is that if you start getting inundated with Visitor messages, they'll slip onto the next page and won't be visible any more. You could start a blog and put all of your pictures on blog entries, if you upload them to a photo sharing site and then post the links onto the blog entry.

There isn't a way that I'm aware of to add a caption via SAUK, but if you want to add text over a picture you have (like my avatar with the cats and the white text on the pic), do a google search for a meme creator website - then you can add the text to the pic and either save the pic to your PC or download it to a photosharing website, so that it can then go on your profile.

Hope that helps
yes thank you very much