SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 4th June 2012, 16:24
Banned at own request

Default I feel people judge me negatively, any ideas on how to change these thoughts?

Recently I've realised that part of my SA comes from the fact that I think people look down on me, even though this is probably not true.

This probably stems from the fact that I don't really have good friends and some people don't seem interested to know me at college. But when I look at the people who don't seem interested in me in proportion, it isn't really that many classmates out of the ones I approach. I also seem to want the acceptance of the people who show no interest in me even though I also don't like these people as they seem to be extra prejudice.

Today ,I got my hair cut in a different style for once, that's like the one I want. Whilst I feel happy for doing this I noticed cause I think people look down on me I was self conscious as coming off as a show off or something. Cause my defence against being looked down is proving the truth is that i'm not who they think I am. I felt more more confident after the haircut but the self consciousness made me feel shy.

I feel i'm being judged.