SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 21st March 2011, 03:45

Mood
Alienated

Default A Couple years of hell coming up

I'm currently unemployed, the person who really supported me no matter what my Gran passed away in 09, and truth be told ever since then my World that i knew passed away with her. Ever since both my parents have been getting on my case to find a job.

And i have been doing just that, i've been to countless interviews and have been getting alot of rejection in return.

So i've come to a point where it's gotten to much and i've had to lie my parents that i've got a job.

now cause of that lie i''ve pretty much forced myself out on the streets and likely going to end up dead at some point.

i'm at a dead end here, dont know who to turn to
Old 21st March 2011, 03:53

Default Re: A Couple years of hell coming up

Sorry to hear where you are.. Your parents would not want anything of the sort to happen to you, and nevermind what you think, they would never want you to lie to them about that sort of situation.

Tell them the truth, things will get better for you and you will gethelp from your family. Uncondontional love, man.
Old 21st March 2011, 03:57

Mood
Alienated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonaldDrump
Sorry to hear where you are.. Your parents would not want anything of the sort to happen to you, and nevermind what you think, they would never want you to lie to them about that sort of situation.

Tell them the truth, things will get better for you and you will gethelp from your family. Uncondontional love, man.
Honestly i wish it was that way and i could go to my parents for help but harsh reality is i simply can not , cause they want help me money wise, which i cant give them.

Funny thing is that used to be my gran helping them money wise, now it's got pushed to me.
Old 21st March 2011, 04:00

Where you from? Why would they need to rely on you for money?
Old 21st March 2011, 04:14

Mood
Alienated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonaldDrump
Where you from? Why would they need to rely on you for money?
from Manchester. They rely on me for money because i'm the son and supposed to be earning by now and my dad was sacked from one of his full time jobs so , he's only doing one job now and not earning as much.
Old 21st March 2011, 15:56

Mood
Nerdy

Sorry to hear you're having a bad time. Perhaps you could tell them that they laid you off, this happened to me once I got a job and then they told me they didn't need me, so it does happen in the current state of things.

I'm sure if you've been to a lot of interviews they can see you've been trying and would have no reason to blame you. Keep trying to find something, and maybe see if there are any agencies/charities in your area that could help you out in finding a job.
Old 22nd March 2011, 21:54
Banned

I'd say to your parents that the job let you go rather than that you lied to them. What sort of jobs are you applying for? If they are relying on you for money then i guess you can go for any shitty job so at least you are earning for the time being.
Some people are being made redundant where i work and was fearful i finding a similar job if i got the boot where i live. I need money to pay off my graduate loan soon and have hardly no savings but i thought i'd just get a cleaning job as it's still money at the end of the day and only temporary.
Closed Thread