SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 2nd December 2006, 04:33
nothing_to_say

Default No experience, no job

Well, another interview with no job offer.
The thing which annoys me is the ad says "full training will be given", but when I get there they say to me "we want someone with experience",
How the hell do I get experience if I can't get a job, and why don't they just admit in the ad that they are not interested if the applicant has no experience. The "full training" thing is bullshit.
Old 2nd December 2006, 10:47

Default Re: No experience, no job

I know what you mean. As well as needing a million qualifications in nonsense and being able to smile inanely you must be able to stand on your head and sing the national anthem of peru while impersonating an owl...for five pound an hour...think ill stay in bed.
Old 2nd December 2006, 10:51

Default Re: No experience, no job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr biscuits.
I know what you mean. As well as needing a million qualifications in nonsense and being able to smile inanely you must be able to stand on your head and sing the national anthem of peru while impersonating an owl...for five pound an hour...think ill stay in bed.
You forgot to say mind read your customers too, a very important skill required for any job on the telephone where I work.
Closed Thread