SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 8th January 2012, 22:17

Mood
Breezy

Default Re: Do you consider yourself attractive & sexually desirable to the opposite sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark101
haha no,is that how they operate? smooth lol
Yep, masters of seduction! Had any PM's yet?
Old 8th January 2012, 22:43

Mood
Busy

Default Re: Do you consider yourself attractive & sexually desirable to the opposite sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer
It's true that on dating sites older guys message much younger girls who aren't interested. I remember dating girls in their 20s and they all said that even though they might have their limit set at say maximum 30 odd (on their profile) they'd still get a shed load of unwanted messages from guys 40 to 50 plus.
That's weird because it is my conception that women prefer older guys, but it depends how much older they are willing to tolerate.

Me I'm 25 but I don't want to meet older women . My age range for a woman is about 20-26.
Old 8th January 2012, 22:54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chosen One
That's weird because it is my conception that women prefer older guys, but it depends how much older they are willing to tolerate.
Yeah they do usually want a few years older, but I was talking about girls getting messages from guys 20 or 30 years plus older even though they have a limit of maybe 5-10 years older specified on their profile.
Old 8th January 2012, 22:59

Mood
Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthieroo
aye too often. so is that a gun in your pocket or you just pleased to see me
Be concerned if its a double barrel or has a "sight" on it its not there to double the load or improve the aiming.
If ya both are energetic, dont forget to attach a silencer