SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 20th April 2011, 14:22

Default Re: Bodybuilding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Haze 2
Yeah, I'll never touch them again. The worst part about it is Dr's don't believe they can do permanent damage and refuse to treat people who messed themselves up after taking them. Unless your 50 or so.
They mad. Course they can...I'm tellin u NOW They fucked Richard up...Temper. He beat teh shitout his missus. Put her head through a glass door mate....There EVIL. An docs wont belive it???? WRONG.
Old 20th April 2011, 14:27

Mood
Crappy

I beleive all side effects of roids are reversable when you stop taking them, it just takes time and medication if needed.
Old 20th April 2011, 14:28

Mood
Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelie Bin Bird
They mad. Course they can...I'm tellin u NOW They fucked Richard up...Temper. He beat teh shitout his missus. Put her head through a glass door mate....There EVIL. An docs wont belive it???? WRONG.
It's possible he was abusing them. My uncle did steroids and he was absolutely fine. His only change was he was a little more confident.

IMO they are like and drug, If you abuse them then they are going to cause trouble. Same with drink. If you take them correctly and responsibly then the chances of you having problems is lowered dramatically.
Old 20th April 2011, 14:30
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
Wow! I've never been as bad as that. Had a bad temper many times but would never ever go that low. That makes me sick how grown men could ever do shit like that. Makes me so mad. He has to live with that for the rest of his life.
Old 20th April 2011, 14:31

Mood
Paranoid

Quote:
Yeah, I'll never touch them again. The worst part about it is Dr's don't believe they can do permanent damage and refuse to treat people who messed themselves up after taking them. Unless your 50 or so.
The reason for this is even with the stigma that comes with steroids, all the actually medical research that has been done suggests that there are actually not that many side effects that actually take place! Have you ever looked at the side effects of paracetamol?

A great documentary is called BIGGER STRONGER FASTER. It really highlights the stigmas of steroids and the actual scientific facts.

The whole stigma actually came from America and Russia during the Olympics lol
Old 20th April 2011, 14:33

I don't doubt that for a minute, an yes he was abusing them BIG time. An yes he's not too bad now but there is a certain lasting affect from them......He has memory loss due to them, he can't remember all the beatings he gave Charmane because of it. We (me an Tom ) have to remind him... He has the occasional outburst now and it's all due to the 'roids.
Old 20th April 2011, 14:36

Quote:
Wow! I've never been as bad as that. Had a bad temper many times but would never ever go that low. That makes me sick how grown men could ever do shit like that. Makes me so mad. He has to live with that for the rest of his life.
Babe. She's a tiny lil thing too smaller than me, he's near on 6ft, Me an Tom turnt up 1 day to see their lil girl. As we walked to the front door her head came through it. He nearly killed her the fool. I'm so glad Tom never got tlike that with me. x
Old 20th April 2011, 14:37
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar90
I beleive all side effects of roids are reversable when you stop taking them, it just takes time and medication if needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidden_away
The reason for this is even with the stigma that comes with steroids, all the actually medical research that has been done suggests that there are actually not that many side effects that actually take place! Have you ever looked at the side effects of paracetamol?

A great documentary is called BIGGER STRONGER FASTER. It really highlights the stigmas of steroids and the actual scientific facts.

The whole stigma actually came from America and Russia during the Olympics lol
It's been almost two years though for me and my levels haven't come back up.

I'm going to be honest now. I started taking roids at age 21, never had any problems until I did 3 x 12 week cycles back to back with no breaks. This is what messed me up. No time off after pct, just jumped straight back on.
Old 20th April 2011, 14:47
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
Babe. She's a tiny lil thing too smaller than me, he's near on 6ft, Me an Tom turnt up 1 day to see their lil girl. As we walked to the front door her head came through it. He nearly killed her the fool. I'm so glad Tom never got tlike that with me. x
I hope someone reported him. I know it's not nice grassing people up but that is uncalled for. I felt guilty when I had a fight with my own dad, and he's a man. I still feel guilty to this day. Glad to hear nothing happened to you though hun. x
Old 20th April 2011, 14:58

Quote:
I hope someone reported him. I know it's not nice grassing people up but that is uncalled for. I felt guilty when I had a fight with my own dad, and he's a man. I still feel guilty to this day. Glad to hear nothing happened to you though hun. x
Toms not that stupid thankfully. Chokin me was enough... I'm tellin ya roids are BAD. about 8yrs ago we all thought Rich was gonna go on rampage with his gun. We were genuinly scared. His mums (now ex hubby) is a polics chef. Got him the gun an all sorts. U couldn't even talk to him without him trying to rip ur head off. I wouldn't allow him in my house or near my girls Nore would Tom. Wouldn't even talk to him. They sent him mad.
Old 20th April 2011, 15:12
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
Toms not that stupid thankfully. Chokin me was enough... I'm tellin ya roids are BAD. about 8yrs ago we all thought Rich was gonna go on rampage with his gun. We were genuinly scared. His mums (now ex hubby) is a polics chef. Got him the gun an all sorts. U couldn't even talk to him without him trying to rip ur head off. I wouldn't allow him in my house or near my girls Nore would Tom. Wouldn't even talk to him. They sent him mad.
Has he recovered from all this? He should have never took steroids. He was mentally unstable. Roids just escalated his anger problems. I actually felt good on them, it was when I came off I started getting temper tantrums but I never did the things he did. That's just plain madness.
Old 20th April 2011, 15:20

Quote:
Has he recovered from all this? He should have never took steroids. He was mentally unstable. Roids just escalated his anger problems. I actually felt good on them, it was when I came off I started getting temper tantrums but I never did the things he did. That's just plain madness.
He's not on the roids now babe, he did have a bad stint of alcoholism. nearly killed him, I personally don't trust him, I've seen too much. if he's near my girls Toms there too. They have changed him irrepuably. He still gets violent outbursts now but nothing like before. Now you can talk to him, b4 u couldnt.
Old 20th April 2011, 15:25

Haze...Thats him in my avatar...as u can see he aint small. xx
Old 20th April 2011, 15:36
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

^ It sounds like he has some sort of psychosis or something. If you have anger problems off the roids then the gear will just f**k them up even more. The booze won't help things either.

looks big. I was never that big, just well defined. That was my aim, I didn't want to be built like a brick shit house, it's not in my genes. I take after my mother who's only small.
Old 20th April 2011, 15:43

I know but as I said he wont be told. He's that size now through work. He was fat through the roids. Always struggled with his weight. Hopefully he'll stay off now. x
Old 20th April 2011, 15:51

Mood
Paranoid

Quote:
I know but as I said he wont be told. He's that size now through work. He was fat through the roids. Always struggled with his weight. Hopefully he'll stay off now. x
Is there a way to look at the picture bigger?
Old 20th April 2011, 15:56

Quote:
Is there a way to look at the picture bigger?
if I put it back up in my avatar, right click on it then u can.
Old 20th April 2011, 15:58
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
That would have been water weight. It happened to me, took ages to go away. When you take steroids, depending on the dosage you take, more and more of that muscle building hormone aromotases to Oestrogen (female hormone), this is what causes steroid users to bloat up when on and sometimes off the juice. Hope he's well now, and yes he must stay off that shit. It's not going to do him any good in the long run.

If I could turn back time, I'd never have touched that stuff. I stayed on and took it for too long and it completely messed me up. Not straight away like, but a couple years after. I was young and abused them without thinking. Oh well, shit happens. Those steroids are the reason I'm now ill Kate. They are the root cause for everything that is happening to me right now. But I swear, I'll get through it and my former self will be back to how he was before he took that shit.

I swear to god, I'll recover from all this mess. Hope he has too. xx
Old 20th April 2011, 16:02

Mood
Paranoid

Quote:
if I put it back up in my avatar, right click on it then u can.
He looks like he had a lot of mass, What is his height and weight in the picture?
Old 20th April 2011, 16:02

Quote:
That would have been water weight. It happened to me, took ages to go away. When you take steroids, depending on the dosage you take, more and more of that muscle building hormone aromotases to Oestrogen (female hormone), this is what causes steroid users to bloat up when on and sometimes off the juice. Hope he's well now, and yes he must stay off that shit. It's not going to do him any good in the long run.

If I could turn back time, I'd never have touched that stuff. I stayed on and took it for too long and it completely messed me up. Not straight away like, but a couple years after. I was young and abused them without thinking. Oh well, shit happens. Those steroids are the reason I'm now ill Kate. They are the root cause for everything that is happening to me right now. But I swear, I'll get through it and my former self will be back to how he was before he took that shit.

I swear to god, I'll recover from all this mess. Hope he has too. xx

Yeah Dickies learnt....An so have you!
He I don't give a monkeys about but u I do. Ur a gd bloke.....Babe U CAN DO IT!XX
Old 20th April 2011, 16:03

Quote:
He looks like he had a lot of mass, What is his height and weight in the picture?
Just skimming 6ft and bout 14 st.
Old 20th April 2011, 16:03

Mood
Paranoid

Quote:
Just skimming 6ft and bout 14 st.
what 14 stone in that picture?
Old 20th April 2011, 16:05

Quote:
Yeah, was taken last yr....
Old 20th April 2011, 16:09
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
Yeah Dickies learnt....An so have you!
He I don't give a monkeys about but u I do. Ur a gd bloke.....Babe U CAN DO IT!XX
Thanks babes. It means a lot. xx
Old 20th April 2011, 16:10

Quote:
Thanks babes. It means a lot. xx
Ching Ching...U know I mean it! xxxx
Old 20th April 2011, 16:10
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
I was only a stone lighter than him but didn't look as beefy as that. 6ft and 13 stone I was.
Old 20th April 2011, 16:11
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
Ching Ching...U know I mean it! xxxx
xxxx
Old 20th April 2011, 16:14

Quote:
I was only a stone lighter than him but didn't look as beefy as that. 6ft and 13 stone I was.
Some ppl just hit their weight and can't go no more. We used to take the piss outta Tom coz Dickieis his lil bro but he's bigger. I'm 5'6" an Toms bout 5 9-10" an he trained like a dog. boxing weights ect an nuffin, Toms about 11-13st
Old 20th April 2011, 16:15

Quote:
xxxx
Ur welcome! xx
Old 20th April 2011, 16:21
Banned

Mood
Lawabiding

Quote:
Some ppl just hit their weight and can't go no more. We used to take the piss outta Tom coz Dickieis his lil bro but he's bigger. I'm 5'6" an Toms bout 5 9-10" an he trained like a dog. boxing weights ect an nuffin, Toms about 11-13st
I'm 6ft and really light now. Lighter than before I took that stuff, . I'll gain it back though, when I'm healthy again and that day will come. xx
Closed Thread