SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 6th June 2016, 20:37

Default Re: Do you ever wonder where and how it will all end?

lol

Mine would be a glorious way to go.

I'd like to have a seafood platter before I did all that but that would cause an agonizing death before I had my first cocktail.

I could never actually enjoy my last fecking meal of choice, ffs.

I'll probably have a mild heart attack in a couple of weeks walking up Snowdon via the the Rhyd Ddu path, at the part where the path is about a metre wide with 160 degree drops either side, thousands of feet above sea level.

I'll fall down a couple of hundred metres then die slowly in the space of a couple of hours with my colon in mouth and legs hanging of by single arteries or something.

Actually I might not do this path now, come to think of it.
Old 6th June 2016, 21:06

Hopefully this kitten would be Nicholas Cage in disguise. Cos that would be awesome.
Old 7th June 2016, 15:33

Mood
Gloomy

Totally get and agree with you. People get hung up on believing a relationship will cure them. It papers over the cracks and you take that paranoia into such relationship, not to mention the forever thinking/believing your not good enough. You promise things that are unachieveable to keep such partner for the fear of never finding anyone else. I don't want or desire such relationships. Solitude has been my only sanctuary, for I can truly focus on myself. Death is welcome release one craves, but I have to tolerate this existence for my children, again something I accept, not happy with it, but I accept it. I've tried my whole life to be the best I can be and failed, no matter how hard I've tried. I never leave my home or interact face to face, so most of the time I'm comfortable in my SA. But my dark days can last upto a week n beyond. I've probs gone off subject a bit, apologies.
Old 7th June 2016, 19:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo
Oh. My. Days.