SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 17th May 2018, 21:43

Default Re: Type what you're thinking about right now (11)

^ Er...that sounds a little scary?
Old 17th May 2018, 21:50

Mood
Sneaky

^ i'm not gonna fight this feeling. its awesome. hope zombies come callin
Old 17th May 2018, 22:32
Global Moderator

Mood
Scared

I could do with some time to myself
Old 17th May 2018, 23:02

Mood
Lonely

Why do I always feel like the most hated person in the world? I hate feeling this way.
Old 18th May 2018, 00:44

Mood
Sneaky

used this knife to cut chicken and also to cut bacon. its basically a lightsaber. terrified of the thing. absolutely amazing
Old 18th May 2018, 09:50
Global Moderator

Mood
Scared

What to do with myself today
Old 18th May 2018, 16:37
Global Moderator

Mood
Scared

How quickly could I get my things together from my bf's and just not come back
Old 18th May 2018, 17:44

^ Sooner rather than later if you are unhappy
Old 18th May 2018, 18:17

Just wondering if I could throw a kettle over a pub. I think I probably could but it might just be wishful thinking.
Old 18th May 2018, 19:08

^ Well, give it a try - the cow jumped over the moon that time and no one saw that coming.
Old 18th May 2018, 19:31

^^^ probably. Given a small enough pub.
Old 18th May 2018, 20:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiouslondoner
^^^ probably. Given a small enough pub.
25% pub height, 25% kettle, 50% determination
Old 18th May 2018, 20:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits
I'm imagining you pouring a kettle full of water over a pub?
No, no, no fair lass, hurling it from one side to the otherIt will all come down to the method. ''he's using the laces!''
Old 18th May 2018, 21:01

Is this one of those crazy, village tradition things? Are you located in the west country? They love a bit of that
Old 18th May 2018, 21:16

Mood
Shoveit

Like the wicker man with tea bags ?
Old 18th May 2018, 21:21

Mood
Shoveit

^ danke, gotta love him
Old 18th May 2018, 23:26

Mood
Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebka
I’m sorry you feel like that Dimples but whatever your feelings are telling you you’re definitely far from the most hated person in the world, especially around these parts! Far far far far far from the most hated person! I hope your feelings will start to align with that truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits
Aww you have zero hate from me.

Tell those silly thoughts to do one. You’re so lovely, I promise.
Thank you Rebka and Biscuits
Old 19th May 2018, 08:29

Mood
Alienated

Theres a showing of deadpool 2 on at the exact same time as the bollocks wedding. I can't decide if it would be an excellent time to go..or a terrible time to go.

I don't have anyone to go with and I've got a garden to dig up...but..I would have liked to risk it I think
Old 19th May 2018, 09:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Spud
Is this one of those crazy, village tradition things? Are you located in the west country? They love a bit of that
I am funnily enough, but it was an Office reference! (but I think you said you hated Gervais? might have been someone else)
Old 19th May 2018, 09:08

ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL

****ing kneelers. Ugh it's like everyone and everything has turned into DailyMail land. Homeless booted off the streets for the most spoilt, privileged asses in the land to get married, pretty much the DM fantasy. Whichever party wants a republic i'll vote for. The bbc have been disgraceful, gushing worship of these twats. I can't go anywhere online or switch the TV on without it being thrown in my face. Everyone that turns up to cheer and wave at them i'd catapult out of the country if I had the power to, spineless little kneeler weirdos Ah well Fa Cup final later!!
Old 19th May 2018, 09:10

Oh yeah, i remember that! Was it Tim's shoe?

I actually really liked The Office at the time. Gervais became unbearable shortly afterward though.
Old 19th May 2018, 09:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd90
ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL WEDDING ROYAL

****ing kneelers. Ugh it's like everyone and everything has turned into DailyMail land. Homeless booted off the streets for the most spoilt, privileged asses in the land to get married, pretty much the DM fantasy. Whichever party wants a republic i'll vote for. The bbc have been disgraceful, gushing worship of these twats. I can't go anywhere online or switch the TV on without it being thrown in my face. Everyone that turns up to cheer and wave at them i'd catapult out of the country if I had the power to, spineless little kneeler weirdos Ah well Fa Cup final later!!

I think you're forgetting that Man Utd. are involved
Old 19th May 2018, 10:06

Mood
Cynical

Quote:

Corbyn is a republican, see you should vote for him

On the subject of the wedding, yes what a load of stupid nonsense. Homeless people being moved so that people can camp out on the street to watch people they don't know get married, awful.
Old 19th May 2018, 11:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougella
Corbyn is a republican, see you should vote for him

On the subject of the wedding, yes what a load of stupid nonsense. Homeless people being moved so that people can camp out on the street to watch people they don't know get married, awful.
Yeah but he's said publicly he wouldn't have a vote on getting rid!! I'll just vote Greens. Down in Devon it's so blue my vote is pointless regardless!

It's terrible, isn't Harry patron of some homeless charity? Even if not, they shouldn't be moved, show the people the inequality of our country, millions spent of these every year, over £300m, yet you come out of any tube station in London and you're tripping over homeless people. I stupidly clicked on the twitter hashtag of it... omg... seeing articles on how it's ''feminist'' to walk down an aisle alone.... This sums up modern feminism for me, some Z-list actress who has slept her way to her position, giving up work and her career to be a wife, living a life of luxury by virtue of his unearned privilege is the opposite of feminism... surely? God people are thick. But then again most feminists are middle class and up and obsessed with social status so no doubt she is a heroine to them.
Old 19th May 2018, 11:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Spud
Oh yeah, i remember that! Was it Tim's shoe?

I actually really liked The Office at the time. Gervais became unbearable shortly afterward though.
Yeah it was! I have to disagree, it's faux arrogance (if that's what you're referring to?). He seems to love animals, is still with his gf of 30 years (not traded her in for some money grabbing bimbo) proof is in the pudding I think. Lots of celebrities portray themselves as humble and considerate and are anything but behind closed doors. Though it is a shame post Extras how he's never got close to replicating that and the Office. Real shame.
Old 19th May 2018, 12:10
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

Got the royal wedding on in the background. Crikey them singing very English hymns takes me right back to being a little kid.
Old 19th May 2018, 12:50

Mood
Cynical

Quote:
Yeah but he's said publicly he wouldn't have a vote on getting rid!! I'll just vote Greens. Down in Devon it's so blue my vote is pointless regardless!

It's terrible, isn't Harry patron of some homeless charity? Even if not, they shouldn't be moved, show the people the inequality of our country, millions spent of these every year, over £300m, yet you come out of any tube station in London and you're tripping over homeless people. I stupidly clicked on the twitter hashtag of it... omg... seeing articles on how it's ''feminist'' to walk down an aisle alone.... This sums up modern feminism for me, some Z-list actress who has slept her way to her position, giving up work and her career to be a wife, living a life of luxury by virtue of his unearned privilege is the opposite of feminism... surely? God people are thick. But then again most feminists are middle class and up and obsessed with social status so no doubt she is a heroine to them.
Ah, but that doesn't mean he won't eventually.

I think Harry is a patron of a homeless charity, they should have made sure every homeless person there had somewhere permanent to stay before the wedding.

Sorry to disappoint the feminists you're talking about but Prince Charles is going to walk her down the aisle which is not likely to be much fun for anyone involved.
The point of feminism is that women (and men) make whatever choices they want, so if she wants to get married and give up work, fine. (Also I don't think there's any evidence that she's slept her way anywhere.)
Old 19th May 2018, 14:00

How do I manage to get so much food on my jumper.
Old 19th May 2018, 14:43

Mood
Shoveit

^ it's a dying art, keep the flame alive!

God I'm bored
Old 19th May 2018, 15:44

^^^^^
I know what you mean Mo, I had to stop myself from giving someone my lunch money at one point. Although I already made myself a sandwich for lunch, but I’m sure you get my point.

As for the royal wedding itself, it’s not really my thing, but I found myself watching it regardless. I think the reason for that might have been because I was mesmerised by how well dressed everyone seemed to be at the wedding. Then there was me, slouched in a chair, wearing a pair of ripped jeans (unintentionally ripped I might add) and a t shirt that had a super noodles curry stain on the front. Although I was wearing my best socks. Well when I say best socks, what I mean to say is that my socks don’t have that many holes in them.....

I’ve just realised that I might be painting quite a picture of myself. So in my defence, if I ever did get the opportunity to attend a royal wedding, I would definitely make the effort in wearing a t shirt that didn’t have a super noodles curry stain on the front. Although I can’t promise I wouldn’t wear a pair of ripped jeans (unintentionally ripped I might add) but I would definitely wear a pair of socks that didn’t have too many holes in them.