SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 21st April 2019, 03:06

Mood
Crappy

Default Thinking about my Grandma

That died in January. I visited her almost every day. She would always ask me if I wanted peppermint or her favorite drink diet Sierra Mist. Because of her dementia she would ask me about every minute.

I remember I didn't cry until the day of the Funeral. And then the next day I was filling a little better. But then my mom had a 2 Litter bottle of the drink sitting on the table. I poured some and started to drink and just started crying again.
Old 21st April 2019, 10:31

Mood
Breezy

Default Re: Thinking about my Grandma

Very sorry for your loss Gomen. I realise it's difficult now but try to think about the good times you had with her.
Old 21st April 2019, 12:15

Default Re: Thinking about my Grandma

Sorry you're feeling sad, Gomen, but that's only natural with someone you were so close to. As others have said, I hope in time you'll find comfort in the happy memories. I still remember someone who used to look after me when I was very young, she was so kind and we had such happy times together. She died years ago when I was around 12, but when I'm feeling down I still think of her and the memories make me smile.