SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old Yesterday, 17:48

Mood
Alienated

Default Re: How is everyone feeling? (31)

You know when you have a really shit day at work so you just storm out early and go home without telling anyone because you've had enough

...Then realise the reality is no one will have actually noticed or cared

well it was dramatic in my head at least!

I be fed up
Old Yesterday, 20:05
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

Had another physio appointment this 'morning. She was less vague this time around and pretty much admitted that it's probably a bulging disc or was. And is definitely my neck, so time and gentle exercise, she's concerned when the nerve pain heals/goes I'm going to be all stiff and seized up so the exercises are for that as well. Another appointment in 2 weeks.

Had another full day at college. the group seems to be loosening up a bit, I appear to be making friends with the lady who's around my age. We sat on the lawn and had lunch together and sat together in classes. I was a bit intimidated last week because some ppl seemed to know a lot of stuff (or sounded like they did) but as we go on you can see ppl have different strengths and weaknesses. We ran over pretty basic chemistry last thing and loads where like ???? I seem alright with (and like) the science stuff whereas I'm weak with conservation, welfare (in society) and I dunno wider 'issues'. I'm also fairly weak at debating both from a sa point of view and in general. Still after tomorrows 1/2 day I will have survived a fortnight. Have no idea if I'll make it to the end or not.
There are some field trips, a couple of day ones and a residential one to Jersey Zoo where we actually get to do workshops within the zoo and with there animals, so I hope I make it that far! as I'd love to go.
Old Yesterday, 20:21

Mood
Cynical

^ That's really great Mo it sounds like you're doing well with college so far! I hope you're enjoying it
Old Yesterday, 20:22

Mood
Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic
You know when you have a really shit day at work so you just storm out early and go home without telling anyone because you've had enough

...Then realise the reality is no one will have actually noticed or cared

well it was dramatic in my head at least!

I be fed up
Start leaving early more often, give yourself a break!
Old Yesterday, 20:23

Helpless, disappointed in myself and defined by the fact that I have poor social skills.

Got ready for a Jiu Jitzu class but cancelled last minute. Haven't gone consistently, am thinking of quitting.

I think I picked it to get into shape and build confidence. I am aware that it takes time to learn the art, a lifetime. But then I look at myself, a really kind, passive person. I have never been in a physical fight. So it feels like BJJ doesn't fit me.

Then I picture myself once again being an awkward loner in the class. It actually puts me off so much.

I actually want to learn but then these thoughts are so embarrassing. Think I am having identity problems. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin.
Old Yesterday, 21:08

I feel like I can finally see things a bit clearer now; like I suddenly have a bit more capacity for happiness. I am amazed at the interesting effect this treatment has had on my emotional control and self-confidence. I also, just feel a bit more level headed and calm about things. It's not as if things are such a calamity anymore.
Old Yesterday, 21:37

Mood
Lonely

Permanently hungry ever since I started Olanzapine and I'm on the lowest dose. I can't imagine what a high dose would be like.
Old Yesterday, 22:30

depressed.
Old Yesterday, 23:24

Can't sleep cause of lots of thoughts. Still regret not going BJJ, I think if I went I may have been sleeping by now.