SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Other Issues and Conditions
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 11th November 2017, 21:14

Mood
Bashful

Default I'd love a cig right now

But I have no money.

I've became addicted to cigarettes since I was about 25 but I've smoked since around 15 on and off. I don't know how I let myself get addicted since I've took harder drugs but I'm dying for a cig. I'd sell my body right now for a cig, and I am attempting to but booked will take the bait on gay websites.
Old 11th November 2017, 22:55

Mood
Question

Default Re: I'd love a cig right now

Have you considered vaping? I quit cigs 2 years ago and despite 1 relapse last year I'm glad I made the switch.
Old 11th November 2017, 23:00

Mood
Shoveit

Yea vaping is the way forward smokes are so ridiculously expensive now. I been vaping about seven months or more now and don't really crave normal cigs at all, never thought I'd manage to quit at one point. Plus you still get the nicotine fix.
Old 12th November 2017, 00:11

Mood
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggs The Terrible
Yea vaping is the way forward smokes are so ridiculously expensive now. I been vaping about seven months or more now and don't really crave normal cigs at all, never thought I'd manage to quit at one point. Plus you still get the nicotine fix.
Yeah, they're great. I'd tried a few times to quit before using patches and gum all of which are useless. Vaping gives the feel of smoking without the high cost (which is really high now) and without smelling like an ashtray
Old 12th November 2017, 10:09

Mood
Pensive

My son tried vaping cos all his mates were doing it then moved onto cigs, he was a non smoker before
Old 12th November 2017, 10:33

Mood
Relaxed

Why don't you take this opportunity to give up. It's a pointless waste of money that makes you feel tense and unhealthy. You will feel a lot better for giving up.
Old 12th November 2017, 20:15

Mood
Shoveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC
Yeah, they're great. I'd tried a few times to quit before using patches and gum all of which are useless. Vaping gives the feel of smoking without the high cost (which is really high now) and without smelling like an ashtray
Exactly, for me having something to occupy my hands especially when in social situations is huge deal too, so the vaping covers it.
Yea, the smell is so bad. I would wash my hands a lot and spray myself to try cover the hum but it cuts through that shit like butter lol
Old 13th November 2017, 00:02

Mood
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggs The Terrible
Exactly, for me having something to occupy my hands especially when in social situations is huge deal too, so the vaping covers it.
Yea, the smell is so bad. I would wash my hands a lot and spray myself to try cover the hum but it cuts through that shit like butter lol
Totally agree with you on occupying the hands.
The smell I never even noticed when I was a smoker but within the first week of stopping, being nearby a smoker the smell was horrendous. In my last flat the people above me smoked and the smell lingered down into my flat. Went through so many plug ins And if I met them in the hall I really wanted a peg for my nose

I've taken vaping to a whole new level. My family think I'm nuts as when I visit I'm usually carrying 2 or 3 mods, tanks, e-liquid bottles and spare batteries. I've also started making my own liquids and just yesterday made my first coil.