SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 11th September 2016, 20:58

Mood
Mondayblues

Default Out of place

Hi. I've never been a really social person. I tend to keep to myself mostly. I recently got married a couple of months ago. I'm still shocked that I am married and that someone wants to be with me forever. I am not perfect. I know he doesn't expect me to be. I know he isn't perfect but to me he is perfect just the way he is. I love him with all my heart. But because of my anxiety depression worries and fears I tend to try to push him away because I don't feel like I deserve him or deserve love or happiness. I feel like it's going to end in heartbreak and I try to break up with him before things get to real and serious. Then I get jealous of my best friend getting married next year. I don't know why. She was my maid of honor but she has a sister and a future sister in law that is going to be her bride mates. I'm still upset that I have no roll in her wedding. I know I should be happy for her big day but I feel like we have been friends all our lives and I don't even know her anymore. I thought we were like sisters and know I feel like I'm not even apart of her life. Part of me wants to go to the wedding but part of me feels like I shouldn't go if I can't be happy for her. I feel like she doesn't need me anymore because she has him now to talk to. I don't even go hang out with my friends anymore because of my anxiety depression and physical health. I try to tell myself just breathe and take your medication that you will be fine but then I have an anxiety attack and chicken out that I can't do it.

I just want to feel normal like I belong with my friends and family but I feel out of place.

I've been diagnosed with social anxiety general anxiety depression. I try to do deep breathing to relax but sometimes I'm so anxious I can't sit still. I get acid reflux and upset stomach when I get stressed out from unknown. I want to get my physical and mental health under control but where to start. You know? Sometimes I'm like who to talk to who can I trust with my personal problems. I just want a friend I can talk to who won't judge me but who will understand me to help me but someone to not burden with my problems. I question who I am and where am I going with my life. Is it going to be like this everyday. Or will it get better.thank you for listening to my crap.
Old 11th September 2016, 21:06

Default Re: Out of place

Welcome to the show.

You should ask your DR for Zoton 30mg, that should/could help with your acid reflux.
Old 11th September 2016, 21:18
Global Moderator

Mood
Scared

Welcome to the forum

Congratulations on your recent marriage,
surely the best person to talk to would be your husband ?
Old 11th September 2016, 21:25

Mood
Mondayblues

Thank you. Yes I talk to my husband but I feel like I'm a burden to him with all my issues.
Old 11th September 2016, 21:36

Mood
Mondayblues

Just need a friend
Old 11th September 2016, 21:50

Smile Re: Out of place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justbreathe1
Just need a friend
I sent you a friend request, it's entirely up to you, if you accept it or not.

I won't hold it against you, if you refuse it.