SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 28th September 2008, 19:46

Mood
Amused

Cool Has anyone who meets up with SA UK'ers ever met up with someone they really know?

Hope the question is in the title! Has that happened to anyone here? Just wondering...

Last edited by SoftlySpoken1; 28th September 2008 at 19:47. Reason: correct typo in title
Old 28th September 2008, 19:53

Default Re: Has anyone who meets up with SA UK'ers ever met up with someone they really know?

Nope. I've only met with two SAUK'ers and I was quite sure beforehand that I didn't know either of them already!
Old 28th September 2008, 23:20

Mood
Inspired

Default Re: Has anyone who meets up with SA UK'ers ever met up with someone they really know?

yes. My niece !! believe it or not
Old 29th September 2008, 00:20

Mood
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy
yes. My niece !! believe it or not
Blimey, did you know she was SA?
Old 29th September 2008, 03:44

Mood
Stressed

Not yet, but i think it might happen. Pretty sure someone on SA Scotland might be someone i work with, but i keeping chickening out of sending them a message to find out if it is them or not!
Old 29th September 2008, 12:06

Mood
Dreaming

No, it's never happened. I do know some people in real life who could potentially have SA, but I don't think they are on the forum. I mean.. there can't be more than a few hundred people who go to meets... compare this to the size of the population in the UK and it's pretty unlikely...
Old 29th September 2008, 12:25

Mood
Relaxed

It wasn't SAUK but it was another SA website. I went to a meeting of an SA group organised by that site and bumped into a girl I used to study with. I had noticed that she was a quiet person but you can never really be sure, can you?

It was a bit awkward actually as she knows some people who I am also in touch with from time to time, and I was very nervous she'd tell them something.
Old 14th October 2008, 00:39

Mood
Lurking

ive never met anyone off here...yet...im scared to lol..not of the people, just cos of the SA...
Old 14th October 2008, 11:33

Mood
Amused

Thanks for all your replies I am going to set myself the challenge of meeting someone - in 2009!
Closed Thread