SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 18th June 2009, 14:34

Default Hi

I work out alot and have a bad temper I did 60 days in jail for assuating a cop when out my face a vallys and drink my life has bn messed up by sa I only used vallys 4 sa and drink to block and take the edge off things. Jail was tourcher as every does look at you I ended up spending most my time in my cell and people started making comments. I am not a bad person I am a caring and loving dad with mental health problems and I want to recover and live a normal trouble free life like anyone else please don't judge me for being honest.

I really think if I didn't have SA and used drink and drugs to block it out I would have had a great life instead of this life I have now hardly worth anything a failure.

I never learn from mistakes I have no idea why I really want to but I just end up repeating them.

Ty for your time please ban me from the site if you wish I know becuase other users might not want me around here and I don't blame them.

Peace
Old 18th June 2009, 15:00
Banned

Default Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 54786435
I work out alot and have a bad temper I did 60 days in jail for assuating a cop when out my face a vallys and drink my life has bn messed up by sa I only used vallys 4 sa and drink to block and take the edge off things. Jail was tourcher as every does look at you I ended up spending most my time in my cell and people started making comments. I am not a bad person I am a caring and loving dad with mental health problems and I want to recover and live a normal trouble free life like anyone else please don't judge me for being honest.

I really think if I didn't have SA and used drink and drugs to block it out I would have had a great life instead of this life I have now hardly worth anything a failure.

I never learn from mistakes I have no idea why I really want to but I just end up repeating them.

Ty for your time please ban me from the site if you wish I know becuase other users might not want me around here and I don't blame them.

Peace

You only got 60 days for assaulting a cop? Almost makes it worth it. (On seconds thoughts I know how hard it would be to do time with SA, and I'm glad that it wasn't longer for you). No one's gonna ban you mate. Welcome to the site. I hope you find it useful. Things will improve. You have a good attitude. And I know how it is. I used to be in trouble quite a bit when I was younger.
Old 19th June 2009, 21:42

Mood
Musical

Default Re: Hi

Hey 54786435

Welcome to SAUK

Hope you enjoy and find this site helpful
Closed Thread