SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 12th May 2013, 12:57

Default Re: How is everyone feeling (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T
Awww sorry to hear about that Emma hope they catch the scumbags
Agreed. the bastards!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFG
more chance of getting a blow job off the pope.
not necessarily.

here's a story I love the ending of.

I will just call him Mr N (because telling the full details, like how I know Mr N and who is who's relative etc etc is beside the point.)

Mr Ns daughters house got broken into a few years ago now. so Mr N went round to her house and wrote down a list of everything that was stolen.
then he went around the local second hand shops in the area.

One of the first shops he comes to, he's racking through the cd shelf, notices one that looks familiar, skips a few then notices another one familiar, picks it up, looks inside the sleeve "xxx from ******" bingo!

Takes the cd to the counter, asks to see the manager and then explained that the cd belonged to his daughter and was stolen during a break in.

most of the stolen stuff was in that shop and he got most of it back.

the shop manager was very apologetic and was off to phone the police. Mr N sais something like 'oh don't bother with the police, but I want the persons name and address though!'

that's where the burglar had messed up, in a rush to get his quick fix! when a person sells stuff to these shops it has to be logged, dated, timed etc.

so Mr N goes around to the flat which was in one of those right dirty horrible places, walks straight through the door, made sure he got the right person, 'are you such and such' and then battered the utter shite out of him!!!

The funny thing is, Mr N usually only has to hit someone once, but this guy was full of smack and kept getting up off the ground cause he wasn't feeling any pain. so Mr N has to keep on hitting this fkn prick over over & over!!
when the burglar eventually regained consciousness, a broken jaw would of been the very least of his problems!!!

The assualt was reported to the police, who just turned a blind eye to it and rightly so!
Old 12th May 2013, 14:19

Mood
Fine

i'm extremely stressed out, i have a bad feeling that things are going to be really difficult for the rest of the year at the least
Old 12th May 2013, 14:50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Huntsbach
^I don't usually believe in that 'women have it easier than men' thing but if you said that to someone the worst thing that could happen would be that you'd get turned down, or they wouldn't take you seriously, or things would be really awkward between you for a while. If I said that to someone I'd automatically expect to get slapped, kicked in the balls or arrested. Women have it easier when it comes to making crass, uncomfortably forward comments to the opposite sex!

If you said you wanted to jump a womans bones it is very unlikely you'd get hit imo. it's a bit tasteless, and most would probably either walk away or verbally express displeasure but ....I honestly can't imagine many women hitting you for it.

I've seen people do this sort of thing before ....and they never get hit. sometimes it can even work to a certain extent

online though i did once read about this guy who was doing a rejection exercise. and to get over his fear of rejection he decided he wanted to go out and really experience harsh rejections, ...so what he did ... was he went out in the daytime approaching women ...and each one he asked her "excuse me, do you want to **** me?"

IIRC he reported that most reacted negatively, a few saw it as a joke, but around 1 in 15 would either slap him across the face or knee him in the balls.

1 in 15 isn't that bad considering.
I thought it would be worse.
Old 12th May 2013, 15:45

Mood
Daring

tiring of just waiting for tomorrow to happen to me

where has by drive gone
where is my motivation
where is my inspiration
Old 12th May 2013, 16:14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surelynot
^ More would do it if it wasn't for the fact that they fear being hit back or raped.

If someone said that to me in the street he'd be sorry.

I can tell you wouldn't like that certain song by BYZ

but yeah I agree. More women would probably hit back if they did not fear potential repercussions.

Old 12th May 2013, 17:38
Banned

Mood
Apelike

Nervous.
Old 12th May 2013, 19:16

My lips still swollen up from taking some crappy legal highs. Never again.
Old 12th May 2013, 19:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma1234
Once again, thank you so much Progress. You've given me food for thought. I'll message you properly later. Hope you're doing good.
Got your PM. Looking at the time interval after this post you must have typed at 202 wpm (approx) not including thinking and copy and paste time!

I hate reading my posts, they sound so formal and patronising, but I know you know me and we have stuff in common
Old 12th May 2013, 22:04

Mood
Brooding

Feeling much more cheerful after what has been one of worst weeks ever
Old 13th May 2013, 08:50

Quote:
Haha, I did actually have it typed out on here, but I thought better of it and saved it for later, assuming I'd be editing it. Sadly, I'm too lazy for that and just went ahead and sent it.

Oh ****. I had a bad evening last night. It just got worse and worse. I'm supposed to be starting my first day of placement today. I decided not to go in. I am so tired I can't think properly. I feel sick. I've slept for like a couple of hours. I hate that I'm doing this again. Got up and got half dressed and then just gave up and sat back down on my bed. Anyway, I just rang really early so I could leave a message. I don't like waiting until the secretary is in, firstly because I don't want to talk to a human, but also because I don't want to be ringing them just to say I won't be in when they're already gonna be busy with stuff. So I rang now assuming they'd have an answering machine. Someone picked up, Shit myself. Told her who I was and that I was really sorry but I wouldn't be able to come in. I dunno who she was, but she was like "what you need to do is ring back at 8 when the secretary is in. There's no one in now. It's like ten to 7....". She said the last part like I was really stupid/an annoyance. I've never been to a school before where someone has answered at this time and normally there is just an answer phone message on. I said I was sorry and that I just thought I'd be able to leave a message but I would ring back at 8 no problem and she was just like "right" in a really pissed off voice. She sounds really unfriendly. Please don't let her be my class teacher. Not giving me good vibes about the school. I feel stupid and now regret saying I won't come in but I can't change my mind now I've spoken to her. I've done this so many times now with various placements. I've always got through them just fine, even if I've missed a few days, but now I feel shit. Is it really that bad to ring in sick early? Do they really want, just before school starts when they're sorting stuff out to have to talk to me, when they don't even know me and it doesn't matter to them whether I am there or not at this point? If I was them I'd much rather listen to a message in 20 seconds, tell the class teacher when they arrive and that's it. I ****ing hate the phone as it is. That's actually why I got up and got half dressed. The idea of using the phone was worse than not wanting to go in but when I got up I couldn't seem to move my arms and legs.
They will be fine with it.. just tell them you dont feel well.
Try and get some sleep, when i dont sleep, or only sleep for a couple of hours my depression level goes through the roof. To the point i wonder if im better off being dead. refreshing sleep helps discharge emotions built up from the previous day. Ive been talking small amounts of Melatonin to help myself sleep better recently.
Old 13th May 2013, 09:06

Sooo jaded.
Old 13th May 2013, 09:34

Hmm.

Went to get my coffee this morning and Amiable EAT man who now makes the coffee called for Lovely EAT girl to make my coffee. Lovely EAT girl has clearly told Amiable EAT man about my little compliment last week. I think Amiable EAT man was slightly annoyed (justifiably) and it was a little awkward. I now remember why I don't say nice things.
Old 13th May 2013, 10:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom123
Hmm.

Went to get my coffee this morning and Amiable EAT man who now makes the coffee called for Lovely EAT girl to make my coffee. Lovely EAT girl has clearly told Amiable EAT man about my little compliment last week. I think Amiable EAT man was slightly annoyed (justifiably) and it was a little awkward. I now remember why I don't say nice things.
It's a tough dog eat dog world. Amiable EAT man needs to learn that no man could possibly make coffee as well as a pretty girl.
Old 13th May 2013, 10:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom123
Hmm.

Sorry, but whats this guys problem?? I've lost the thread of this story and may have missed a key snippet of info but it all sounds pretty commonplace stuff here. Any girl that's even slightly attractive is going to get compliments working at a cafe, it's the norm.

What's going on Tom?
Old 13th May 2013, 10:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Spud
Sorry, but whats this guys problem?? I've lost the thread of this story and may have missed a key snippet of info but it all sounds pretty commonplace stuff here. Any girl that's even slightly attractive is going to get compliments working at a cafe, it's the norm.

What's going on Tom?
He is annoyed because I told Lovely EAT girl that she made the best coffee last Friday and she has clearly told Amiable EAT man. I would be pissed off too, especially as I have seen him grow from a trainee Barista to a fully fledged one.
Old 13th May 2013, 11:02

^ Testing his amiability to the limit and beyond, you've broken him!
Old 13th May 2013, 11:04

^^I guess it's possible that he's pissed off because he thinks you don't like his coffee, alternatively he fancies that girl and she's been going on about how that charming, good looking dude who comes in of a morning complimented her.
Old 13th May 2013, 11:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Huntsbach
alternatively he fancies that girl and she's been going on about how that charming, good looking dude who comes in of a morning complimented her.
It'll be this.
Old 13th May 2013, 11:34

^
^^
^^^

Don't build it up!!

Tread carefully, Tom. She could be playing this guy, the little conniving, pretty EAT girl
Old 13th May 2013, 11:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samba
Annoyed because I keep feeling the need to delete comments (like the one just now) because I'm so paranoid of looking like an idiot. My SA sadly carries over to these forums a lot. Don't even know how I live.
The comment was fine
Old 13th May 2013, 11:53

Quote:
Forget amiable EAT man. Or alternatively, challenge him to a duel to see who gets the pretty lady.
Exactly. Countless other men are merely the expendable spoils of war as we fight our way to win the heart of the fair maiden. They should be ruthlessly slain.
Old 13th May 2013, 12:04

Some good points. I forgot that women were objects and that all I need to do is display a great feat of strength.

(Enough of this derailment, no more comments on the subject!)
Old 13th May 2013, 12:13

hearts thumping, just got a text from t mobile saying they're slapping £291 to my account because they havent received my old handset, bloody phone doesnt even work
Old 13th May 2013, 13:18

Mood
Crappy

I'm a bit worried. I wish I was not so sensitive and paranoid. I always jump to the wrong conclusions...or rather, cannot escape pessimistic thoughts. If only I could put in to place the things learnt in cbt. .
Old 13th May 2013, 15:11

^Take the day off!
Old 13th May 2013, 15:16

^No, don't ask if anyone can cover, because then they'll know you're lying when you call to say you've been savaged by a puma and can't work.
Old 13th May 2013, 15:35

No one from work is likely to be at this wedding, right? That's the only possible flaw in this cunning plan.
Old 13th May 2013, 15:59

^ Why don't you ask this guy out some place else?? He's already broken the ice asking you to accompany him to the wedding, it's a doable move *nodding enthusiastically*
Old 13th May 2013, 15:59

^^ Here's a mindfulness exercise I learned. Imagine you're a set of scales. In one hand you hold the fear of getting in trouble. In the other you hold the hotness of the guy. The fear is ice cold, the hotness is... hot. Which side is heaviest? Now pick up a glass of water with both hands. Does the water boil or freeze? You have somehow gained superpowers. Go fight evil.
Old 13th May 2013, 19:54

Mood
Bored

blah as usual.
Closed Thread