SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 9th August 2012, 07:55

Mood
Tired

Cool Hello,And Finally

Hey well known about the site for awhile but something seemed to go wrong with my first account not activating so indeed i had to get this done and activated.

sorry i know this may be long..

Don't know what to say so
Straight to the point,

im jodie,I have no idea what to expect in coming months now 21 my anxiety has gotten worse,
the sickness when i go out to running more away from social interactions and feeling more less comftable.
anyway i have made the first step this month got my butt into gear and got my self to the doctors finally i am now awaiting on therapy,that may take months to fit me in,

i threw myself into uncomftable situations (didn't work),i guess im just hoping to connect to anyone/everyone on here maybe find out what to expect,currently my situation on living doesn't make this all any easyer and if i could move out i would and now,im living on edge,family doesn't understand nor care really i have learned that all too well especially over the last few weeks and if anything living on my own would be less stress to deal with.
i basicly have no life anymore either.

But i shall say im trying to look ahead as best as possible and think i can't be stuck like this forever surely?

i could of written more but i wanted to try and keep this short as possible thanks
x
Old 9th August 2012, 09:02

Default Re: Hello,And Finally

Hi Jodie, welcome and well done on making those steps to change things.
Old 9th August 2012, 14:26

Mood
Bored

Hello and welcome Jodie
Old 9th August 2012, 14:35

Mood
Torn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDIE
Hey well known about the site for awhile but something seemed to go wrong with my first account not activating so indeed i had to get this done and activated.

sorry i know this may be long..

Don't know what to say so
Straight to the point,

im jodie,I have no idea what to expect in coming months now 21 my anxiety has gotten worse,
the sickness when i go out to running more away from social interactions and feeling more less comftable.
anyway i have made the first step this month got my butt into gear and got my self to the doctors finally i am now awaiting on therapy,that may take months to fit me in,

i threw myself into uncomftable situations (didn't work),i guess im just hoping to connect to anyone/everyone on here maybe find out what to expect,currently my situation on living doesn't make this all any easyer and if i could move out i would and now,im living on edge,family doesn't understand nor care really i have learned that all too well especially over the last few weeks and if anything living on my own would be less stress to deal with.
i basicly have no life anymore either.

But i shall say im trying to look ahead as best as possible and think i can't be stuck like this forever surely?

i could of written more but i wanted to try and keep this short as possible thanks
x
Hi and all the best with your therapy.
Old 9th August 2012, 17:00

Welcome to the site
Old 9th August 2012, 19:21

Hi Jodie
Old 9th August 2012, 20:46

Hello Jodie and welcome
Old 11th August 2012, 03:33