SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 10th May 2005, 22:40
bb

Default Re: how is everyone feeling?

Good luck! I'd give you some advice but I failed three job interviews in the space of a month recently. Just stick to the basics.

Oh, and Nadine is the best in Girls Aloud.
Old 10th May 2005, 22:55
anne123456

Boc, keep in mind you probably know more about your area than the people who are interviewing you.

In any case, I'll have my fingers crossed it goes well for u.
Anne
Old 10th May 2005, 23:46
Simian

Not too bad. Just met a new psychiatrist and he seems a lot nicer the last few I've had.
Old 10th May 2005, 23:49
Xhael

Quote:
Quote:
I had an ECG earlier this year, it is nothing to worry about. Maybe your heart pains could be caused by panic attacks?
Hmm its been persistant, so I'm more inclined to think its something physical. I think it could be just pulled or something.
Old 11th May 2005, 01:09
IRIS

I'm feeling worried coz I keep weeing and weeing and weeing, not small trickles like my body cannot hold the urine but huge amounts each time, I've been like this for a week or 2 now, I 'm thinking I have a disease (Emote: sad)
Old 11th May 2005, 07:09
annie1

IRIS - go to the docs (Emote: pirate)

Xhael - do you drink?

Simian - that's good (Emote: smileyellow)

Boc11 - good luck with the job interview, I think you'll find it ok as you're talking about technical stuff you know about (Emote: smile)

bb - Why wouldn't we want to talk to you? You can talk about anything on the the board (Emote: pirate)
Old 11th May 2005, 11:41
Xhael

nope nor smoke. Seems much better today, odd.

Iris-drinking too much water?
Old 11th May 2005, 15:36
magika

my ears playing up again. wish i knew whats wrong with it, had it since i was little(Emote: rolleyes) just cant hear too good with it, maybe its wax build up, maybe its slightly def. i cant use ear drops from the shops apparently, cos i have tinnitus(Emote: rolleyes)

plus my teeth have gone all sensative again. i keep forgetting, until i have have a cold drink and--OOUCH! got the dentist next week
Old 11th May 2005, 17:28
IRIS

I'm feeling a bit embarrassed because I thought I was well behaved when I went out drinking with the people from work the other week, but now I@m back at work I've been told that I was hanging over balconies in bars (Emote: eekpurple) and dancing erotically !! (Emote: embarrassed) (Emote: embarrassed) oh god (Emote: sad)
Old 11th May 2005, 17:32
magika

oh dear iris!!!

ps. wheres cavy gone
Old 11th May 2005, 21:26
introverted_guy

My mother talked me into taking her for a day out in Whitby today, which is about an hour and a half drive away from where I live.
BIG mistake! It made me realise just how bad my SA really is.
She knows I have problems but she makes no allowances whatsoever, and I really suffered.
She dragged me round all these tiny shops in which the shopkeepers stare at you as you walk around and they make polite conversation which my mother loves to join in with, for what seems like an eternity, while I stand there wanting the ground to swallow me up.
I felt like everyone in passing cars was staring at me as we walked around, it was awful.
No matter how many times I tell her that I'm scared of people she just doesn't get it.
Never again!
Old 11th May 2005, 21:29
Boc11

Feeling pretty dreadful tonight, absolutely dreadful hayfever. It made my eyes really itch so I rubbed them a bit too much and now my right eye is extremely red and stinging. I've had to put on an eye patch!!! (Emote: pirate) Still it's nothing new, I get terrible problems like this with my eyes soimetimes, I have to see the consultant at the eye hospital every few months but they don't help me much.
Old 11th May 2005, 22:08
annie1

introverted_guy - sounds like it was a very long day! You did it though, even though it was hard (Emote: smile)

Boc11 - hope your eye gets better soon (Emote: hugs)

Old 11th May 2005, 22:37
introverted_guy

Thanks annie.
Old 12th May 2005, 11:28
bb

Hay fever is a bitch. For some reason mine hasn't hit yet but it can't be far off.

After finally getting back some sort of level, yesterday and today I've felt rotten again. I'm glad for this season to finally be over, although I need to find something else to do with my time. But..... I just don't understand people. It's a long story so I won't go into it but the problem with having so-called friends is you spend a lot of time trying to second guess how they're feeling. I spend far too much time worrying about my own problems without delving into others' and how they want to treat me. There are some people I could possibly not see for a while due to the season being over. As grateful as I am for their time over the past two years I now need them out of my life. This may mean being rude and not contacting them during the summer (easy enough - I have to do all the running with that anyway). This may also mean not going to away games next season. Do I give up a big part of the one thing I care about just because I need to stay away from people? Or do I take it on and hope I'm just being paranoid about how they feel about me? Too much to think about, but I'm going to try and not think about it. Oooooh aren't I vague?
Old 12th May 2005, 19:56
IRIS

(Emote: roundnround) I've just come back from weightwatchers, I was very nervous in there, terrified that someone would talk to me, anyway, we got put into pairs (Emote: eekpurple) to choose our favourite recipe from this cookbook and I managed to exchange a few words with another lady. Anyway, what I'm mostly happy about is losing 2 and a half pound this week (Emote: pirate) now Im treating myself to something naughty tonight.
Old 13th May 2005, 13:38
custardcreams

i'm lonely. i don't think i was meant to have friends (Emote: frown) i wish i wasn't terrified of death.
Old 13th May 2005, 13:45
muteme

Me too, custard. I emailed someone I haven't spoken to in about two months yesterday, and I found I had absolutely nothing to say to them. Nothing but apologies for not having got in touch for so long. It'd be a whole lot simpler if I only had anxiety to contend with, but apparantly I've lost my personality too.
Old 13th May 2005, 13:48
custardcreams

i did that exact same thing the other day, muteme. i hate my mind, i would find it quite satisfying to unscrew the top of my skull, place my brain on the floor and STAMP on it, and kick it off walls and stuff.
Old 13th May 2005, 15:54
ShatteredMe

I feel inferior (Emote: crying)
Old 13th May 2005, 17:04
bb

Oh good it isn't just me then. Someone got back in touch with me a few months ago after years of not hearing from him. In those months I think I've e-mailed twice because what am I going to say? I'm muddling along in my job, I'm watching Sky Sports, I'm a broken hearted wreck looking for a way out of this junky wreckage of a life. People don't want to hear that, and if they do they sure as hell try and avoid hearing it again.

This is part of the problem - I can talk to people more but I can't tell them what I really want to say "actually I'm feeling ****ing shit and I could really do with you sitting there and giving me some sympathy or hope or something other than wanting me to be some wise cracking fun boy - I'm not that". I was definitely never meant to have friends either, and maybe it's for the best because by and large they are leeches who take what they want from you, when they want it and when you need help in a crisis they are nowhere to be seen. The people I can actually talk to are people I've met a handful of times, if at all, from the online world, and that depresses the **** out of me. Not that I'm not grateful for that because without that I'd be even more for jumping off a bridge than I am now.
Old 13th May 2005, 17:19
custardcreams

Quote:
Quote: bb at 16***58;04***58;24 Fri May 13 2005

This is part of the problem - I can talk to people more but I can't tell them what I really want to say "actually I'm feeling ****ing shit and I could really do with you sitting there and giving me some sympathy or hope or something other than wanting me to be some wise cracking fun boy - I'm not that". I was definitely never meant to have friends either, and maybe it's for the best because by and large they are leeches who take what they want from you, when they want it and when you need help in a crisis they are nowhere to be seen. The people I can actually talk to are people I've met a handful of times, if at all, from the online world, and that depresses the **** out of me. Not that I'm not grateful for that because without that I'd be even more for jumping off a bridge than I am now.
every word of that is me.

bah... (Emote: slinkoff) [1 edits; Last edit by custardcreams at 16:20:06 Fri May 13 2005]
Old 13th May 2005, 17:32
gSteve

My neck is burning, must of been something I put on it, it looks really red.
Old 13th May 2005, 18:15
fresia

Study study study study study Study study study study study

I want to (Emote: beerchug), but no, I have to

Old 13th May 2005, 22:02
Boc11

(Emote: hugs) everyone. I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment although that is mainly due to alcohol and depressing songs (I blame Windows Media Player as it's on random mode). I have a job interview and presentation (yuk!) to look forward to on Monday!
Old 13th May 2005, 23:32
muteme

Quote:
Quote: bb at 16***58;04***58;24 Fri May 13 2005
by and large they are leeches who take what they want from you, when they want it and when you need help in a crisis they are nowhere to be seen.
See, this is the exact opposite of who I emailed. Come to think of it, it's the exact opposite of another person I haven't got in touch with two months after I said I would. They're the nicest people you could ever know, but I still can't get along with them.
Old 14th May 2005, 00:40
Shy_guy

eeek [1 edits; Last edit by Shy_guy at 17:57:24 Sat May 14 2005]
Old 14th May 2005, 08:03
fresia

Quote:
Quote: Boc11 at 21***58;02***58;25 Fri May 13 2005
I have a job interview and presentation (yuk!) to look forward to on Monday!
I hate them too, all I can say is they will be over soon! that is what I say to myself when I am doing a presentation, can't wait for it to be over. It is hard to say that on the plane to Cyprus, which takes just over 4 hours! Can't exactly say it will be over in 10 minutes, no, have to feel unsafe all that time. Around the middle of the plane ride I just think, if I die, I die! (which I don't meen). Boc, I hope the interview/presentation are not too bad, good luck! [1 edits; Last edit by fresia at 07:04:35 Sat May 14 2005]
Old 14th May 2005, 15:57
introverted_guy

Quote:
Quote: Boc11 at [unixtime
I have a job interview and presentation (yuk!) to look forward to on Monday!
Good luck Boc! (Emote: pirate) I've just cut the grass and now I've got Hay fever, I'm trying to type in between sneezes.
Old 14th May 2005, 22:49
Scottidog

Quote:
Quote: ShatteredMe at 14***58;54***58;02 Fri May 13 2005
I feel inferior (Emote: crying)
You arn't inferior. You are as good as everyone else, and don't let those negative feelings convince you otherwise! I know what you mean though, as I feel that way all the time. All part and parcel of SA I guess. (Emote: bricks)

Quote:
Quote: Boc11 at 21***58;02***58;25 Fri May 13 2005
(Emote: hugs) everyone. I'm feeling a bit depressed at the moment although that is mainly due to alcohol and depressing songs (I blame Windows Media Player as it's on random mode). I have a job interview and presentation (yuk!) to look forward to on Monday!
I hope you've stopped listening to those depressive songs, Boc! (Emote: smash3) And the best of luck with Monday's job interview and presentation. (Emote: smile)

I'm feeling utterly miserable. (Emote: shake)

Closed Thread