SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 6th October 2009, 10:56
Banned

Mood
Curious

Default Re: do you feel you have anything worthwhile to contribute to society

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowHaze
couldn't have said it any better myself!!!
just to say you look nice in your photo rainbowhaze.
Old 6th October 2009, 12:03

Quote:
couldn't have said it any better myself!!!
Thanks, Rainbow haze, I agree with what you had to say too
Old 6th October 2009, 16:55

Mood
Dramaqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakesgirl
I'm sorry. I personally can't see what it is I have to offer anyone but I am sorry it upsets you so.
You don't need to appologize to me brakesgirl! When I said I was angry, I was. But angry on behalf of you, all of you who feel you have nothing to offer. I'm angry at no one but the little monster we call Social Anxiety! And I'm sure if i knew you I could pick out a list of things you have to offer society. Here is one that i got simply from reading your posts: you are polite and caring! I would say they are valuble characteristics, wouldn't you? People love people like that. And if you did a little research into this question "what do i have to offer?" I'm sure you could have a nice long list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth brundle
angry at what/who?
Angry at social anxiety, no one else . I just don't like to see nice people feeling so bad about themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandal
Right! I agree, you have a really good list there of things some people might even have but not pick up upon. I can relate to a lot of things myself. Personally I've always felt a little low about what I can do however...I enjoy helping other people. Helping other people or animals, raising or adopting a child, using any small talents you have to effect something are all great ways to contribute. Personally, I'd love to work in an orphanage and help raise children who have been unfortunate in life. I feel I could make a big difference as I have a lot of passion for helping people.

As I said before...it might be hard initially to find them, I know I struggle to find specific talents I have a times. But really...we do all have something inside us, even if we don't see it right away. Though it does not make me angry people feel they don't have anything. I truly hope that one day you'll be able to find your inspirations!

Thank you Vandal . I can already spot a lot you have to offer. There can never be too many people who want to help animals and children can there? - I really hope you live your dream and raise a child/work in an orphanage. And its so good to know others who care about animals . The world needs people like you
Closed Thread