SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 28th December 2023, 17:24

Default My vlog on how to overcame social anxiety based on experiences that changed my life .

Having suffered from SA over many years, I wanted to share some of my experiences and how I overcame some of the bigger setbacks. Years ago I wouldn't even be able to make a video like this, but now I oddly feel comfortable as a regular tool of self expression.

https://youtu.be/T4b8cu0DKYU?si=MwudDQShvm_of11n
Old 28th December 2023, 23:48

Default Re: My vlog on how to overcame social anxiety based on experiences that changed my li

Thanks for sharing your experiences with overcoming social anxiety, sunsetskies!

p.s. Your YouTube account has made me want to re watch Round the Twist
Old 29th December 2023, 02:21

Default Re: My vlog on how to overcame social anxiety based on experiences that changed my li

Fantastic video, sunsetskies! I especially like the part about reminding yourself of the positive things of your life! That's definitely the way forward!
Old 29th December 2023, 12:06

Many thanks for all the helpful advice.

(PS. How did you make the group of new supportive friends after leaving the unsupportive ones?)
Old 29th December 2023, 13:20

Great video sunsetskies. I was wondering how you made the new supportive friend group too.
Old 29th December 2023, 16:06
Co-Administrator

Mood
Nerdy

Hey sunsetskies Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing. I've bookmarked your channel for later
Old 5th February 2024, 19:31

I started vlogging, too, focusing on sharing cooking tips. Making videos that people enjoy helped me feel more confident. A big part of making my videos enjoyable is editing them well. This fantastic green screen software lets me change the backgrounds in my videos. I use Movavi, and it's been amazing. It's pretty straightforward: pick your video, choose an excellent background, and tweak a few settings to blend. This software has made my videos and the whole process more fun.
Old 6th February 2024, 11:04

@ sunsetskies - Well done on your excellent vlog! You express yourself so well It's not something I could do in a million years

@ NoisyKoala - That sounds like a really interesting vlog

I can spend hours watching vlogs on YouTube and prefer it to watching TV programmes these days. One of my favourite vloggers at the moment is LiveitlikeLauren. I find her so relatable.
Old 24th February 2024, 12:44