SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 12th August 2013, 11:39

Default How is everyone feeling? (28)

Yay for my first post here on how I'm feeling..

Busy as hell!
Old 12th August 2013, 11:45
davehedgehog

Default Re: How is everyone feeling? (27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azi
I'm pretty sure they have to deliver them anyway. I've just registered with MPS (Mail preference service) to stop the addressed advertising bumf, and apparently Royal Mail do have an opt-out system for junk mail: http://www.stopjunkmail.org.uk/guide...or_opt_out.php
what a load of bollocks they basically tell their employees to ignore all junk mail signs.

junk mail sign has got rid of most of the junk mail it's just the rubbish from royal mail that's left.

simple solution i'll remove my letter box and go collect my mail once a month.
Old 12th August 2013, 14:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFG
^hurry up and get a car!
two words- ends with off.
Old 12th August 2013, 16:03

Mood
Bored

Kinda want to smoke, but cba to start that crap again.

Also, tired (ffs why did I have to drink coffee – should know by now that it only makes me tired).
Old 12th August 2013, 17:58

Mood
Sad

Crap and invisible. A minority of people are lovely but the rest are ignorant ****ers.
Old 12th August 2013, 18:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink*Lady
Crap and invisible. A minority of people are lovely but the rest are ignorant ****ers.
so true

I'm angry, anxious and a little worried about my mom
Old 12th August 2013, 18:16

Got rear-ended at a roundabout next to ASDA this afternoon

Was stationary at the give way line of the roundabout and a bloke in a Vauxhall Zafira drove into the back of me. The impact threw me forward in my seat and it made a hell of a bang. I was utterly convinced that my car was totally smashed in at the back but amazingly there doesn't seem to be a mark on it! The bumpers of both cars must have absorbed most of the impact. I've thoroughly inspected the car underneath and it seems fine. The bloke admitted that it was his fault but as there was no damage to my car I decided to just forget it.

From an SA point of view, it is not something I'd recommend. I didn't know if he was going to be confrontational but he was an older guy and seemed OK. I've only had the bloody car a few weeks. I hope the damn thing isn't cursed
Old 12th August 2013, 19:16

Nervous but happy nerves. Working with a bodybuilding coach and got my new diet and training today. Looking forward to my new training routine but cant say the same for diet. Im full just looking at it

Big and muscly bring it on! soon il have girls and guys chucking themselves at me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh

Was stationary at the give way line of the roundabout and a bloke in a Vauxhall Zafira drove into the back of me. The impact threw me forward in my seat and it made a hell of a bang. I was utterly convinced that my car was totally smashed in at the back but amazingly there doesn't seem to be a mark on it! The bumpers of both cars must have absorbed most of the impact. I've thoroughly inspected the car underneath and it seems fine. The bloke admitted that it was his fault but as there was no damage to my car I decided to just forget it.

From an SA point of view, it is not something I'd recommend. I didn't know if he was going to be confrontational but he was an older guy and seemed OK. I've only had the bloody car a few weeks. I hope the damn thing isn't cursed
Oh dear. Touch wood it aint cursed.
Old 12th August 2013, 19:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ
Oh dear. Touch wood it aint cursed.
Haha, yeah, hope not.
Old 12th August 2013, 21:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by woof
Also now with royal mail, free leaflets (we call them door to doors) are being treated as hot stuff for the firm. Believe me, us posties HATE THEM ,they are the bain of our lives ,sometimes we get 6 different ones to deliver to each address ,nightmare.
Sounds like a pain in the bum. Do companies pay Royal Mail to have you and other posties deliver those leaflets?
Old 12th August 2013, 22:21

Going to visit my mum tomorrow with Peter, bit nervous about it.

Don't know if my sisters going to be there. I'll have to get an early night to be sure I look alright as she'll be stunning as always.

If my sister turns up I'll probably be disappearing into the kitchen or upstairs and letting Peter do all the talking.

BTW I found a really good tip for a flat tummy fast, suck your tummy in and hold tight for as long as possible, repeat several times. You'll notice the difference in the morning. You're welcome.
Old 12th August 2013, 22:37

Feeling pathetic.
Old 12th August 2013, 23:02

Sad
Old 13th August 2013, 00:07

Mood
Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh

this happened to me once as well. A van hit the back of me and there was a loud bang...not a nice feeling when your pride and joy gets hit like this. We drive our cars every day thinking they are invincible then boom something happens. Luckily my dad was with me which helped. The guy admitted fault and I took his car reg and insurance company who then dealt with the repair. Didnt have to contact my insurance at all. I do have this constant fear that if this happens again then I will end up pussying out of the confrontation and not assert myself appropriately. Thing is, you need to be prepared for accidents. So many crap drivers out there unfortunately. Glad to see you're alright though!
Old 13th August 2013, 00:08

Mood
Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ
Nervous but happy nerves. Working with a bodybuilding coach and got my new diet and training today. Looking forward to my new training routine but cant say the same for diet. Im full just looking at it

Big and muscly bring it on! soon il have girls and guys chucking themselves at me

Nice...tons of chicken and salad I'm guessing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandelion10
BTW I found a really good tip for a flat tummy fast, suck your tummy in and hold tight for as long as possible, repeat several times. You'll notice the difference in the morning. You're welcome.
Isn't that just due to the fact you have been lying down for 8 hours and your fat tissue hasn't had a chance to sag down yet? Plus chances are you haven't eaten anything for many hours
Old 13th August 2013, 01:12

I dont want to go to the dentists on Wednesday.
Old 13th August 2013, 01:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_is_the_one
this happened to me once as well. A van hit the back of me and there was a loud bang...not a nice feeling when your pride and joy gets hit like this. We drive our cars every day thinking they are invincible then boom something happens. Luckily my dad was with me which helped. The guy admitted fault and I took his car reg and insurance company who then dealt with the repair. Didnt have to contact my insurance at all. I do have this constant fear that if this happens again then I will end up pussying out of the confrontation and not assert myself appropriately. Thing is, you need to be prepared for accidents. So many crap drivers out there unfortunately. Glad to see you're alright though!
Yes, it's no fun at all. The bang was so loud that I couldn't believe there was no damage when I got out to look. There isn't even a scratch. Cars usually fall to pieces at the merest impact. The foam stuff inside the plastic bumpers must have absorbed the shock and it must have felt worse than it actually was, but the impact did shunt me forward into the roundabout. I think I was lucky that I didn't have my foot on the brake at the time because it allowed my car to get pushed forward rather than being an immovable object, thus removing some of the energy.

But yes, the confrontation side of it is not something to relish. The joys of driving, eh?

Quote:
Glad to see you're alright though!
Thank you
Old 13th August 2013, 10:03
Banned

Mood
Goofy

^ Not nice, I detest stuff like that , i was just happy to move out, can't be doing with bickering about pointless s**t either. I think it's due to lack of personal space sometimes.
Old 13th August 2013, 10:12

moop moop moop some days i'd like to build a nest and only come out for food.
Old 13th August 2013, 11:52

Extremely randy.
Old 13th August 2013, 16:39

Mood
Bored

Bored.
Old 13th August 2013, 16:43

Went out for a meal with work people earlier and felt really sa I sat there looking at my phone, out the window, at the menu, anywhere but at them. Barely spoke to anyone and wanted to cry there and then. Everyone was talking about their kids and babies and I just felt so incrediably out of place, realised I will never fit in or be 'one of them' and upset that when I went to the toilet, heart was racing, I did not want to come out and wanted to stay there. Never felt so sa around work colleagues before. Sigh
Old 13th August 2013, 17:54

Stressed because I have to make an appointment and I don't know how I'm going to get there because I don't have any money and asking 'him' would not be my first choice .
Old 13th August 2013, 18:14

Quote:
Nice...tons of chicken and salad I'm guessing
Oh aye son! meal 2 and 3 has to be eaten cold aswell
Old 13th August 2013, 18:17

Not feeling like going to work, has to be done though. Also feeling a little bit excited about the sheer amount of stuff to do packed into the next few weeks.
Old 13th August 2013, 19:13

Mood
Doh

Default How is everyone feeling? (27)

So stressed today
Old 13th August 2013, 19:37

Sick.

Do. Not. Drink. Green tea. On an empty stomach.. ever.
Old 13th August 2013, 19:43

you need a little beef Jesus in there to make it a real drink
Old 13th August 2013, 19:46

^ I still think about Beef now and then.

That horse meat scandal was a heavy blow for the poor guy
Old 13th August 2013, 19:58

people used to laugh at him when he said he was hung like a horse...
Closed Thread