SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 17th May 2004, 18:04
Lobotomy_eyes

Default :s

(Emote: sad)

I don't usually find it very easy to post things on here (the entire board really, not just this room), especially anything personal but I just need to get this off my chest.

I've messed up, really messed up, well that's how I feel.

I have a three year old son who I haven't seen for three weeks now (Emote: sad)

I split up with his father, it wasn't anything he did wrong, we just didn't work together. He took our son with him. I've been really ill the last few months, well longer than that but the last three have been the worst. I couldn't look after him properly, I couldn't even look after myself. I still cant really but I am starting to get better, I've been outside which is more than I've managed to do in a long time.

I don't really know what's going on right now, his father has enrolled him in a nursery, and school near him (which is more than I had managed to do (Emote: sad) ) I'm scared that I might be losing him though, I feel so empty.

I need to get myself back on my feet. I'm I supported accommodation right now, and I I'm looking for my own place. I don't think I'm going to be able to sort myself out before my Son starts school in September though. If he starts school where his father lives then I don't really think it would be fair to move him in his first year at least. I guess I have to face up to the fact that I might end-up being a weekend mum.

I feel like such a failure (Emote: sad)

Old 17th May 2004, 18:12
Remus

Default Re: :s

(((Becky)))

you are not a failure love

it's not your fault

lets get you better and it will all come right in the end (Emote: smile)
you know where I am if you need me.
Old 17th May 2004, 19:40
annie1

hi,

Don't feel a failure...(Emote: shake)
You've had a really tough time by the sounds of it.
I think you need to get your mind straight as to what you want, then you can go about getting it (Emote: smileyellow)

You'll do it...you've done so much recently, you've proved to yourself you can achieve alot (Emote: smile)
Old 30th July 2004, 01:07
Phil_SA

Hi Lobotomy_eyes, I'm sorry to hear things are tough for you.
You are definitely not a failure; life is difficult enough to cope with even without SA. I wish I could give some advice, but I am in no way qualified. I feel that the best thing I can do is send you some smilies to try and cheer you up:

(Emote: smileyellow)(Emote: smileyellow)(Emote: smileyellow)(Emote: smileyellow)(Emote: smileyellow)
(Emote: smile)(Emote: smile)(Emote: smile)(Emote: smile)(Emote: smile)
(Emote: biggrin)(Emote: biggrin)(Emote: biggrin)(Emote: biggrin)(Emote: biggrin)

Plenty more where that came from! No expense spared!
(Emote: biggrin)

Phil.
Closed Thread