Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 29th October 2005, 04:54

Mood
Tired

Default tonight at the night club

now usually i would be posting this in a different part of the forum, but wow, best night out i've had in ages. and it's the most i've had an opinion..well, ever, albeit with alcohol.

but i was being completely myself, and i realised that real chris on the inside likes talking. that voice, the voice i would hear when quiet all the time, inside my head, well he can actually come out verbally, and i never realised this =)

i was just so happy, i could feel myself radiating with good vibes. girls were talking to me, and one actually asked me for my number!

i saw an ex who has been in japan for the last 9 months, she and her friend both agreed that 'ive changed a lot', i decide not to be negative. i reply, grinning in a tongue and cheek manner 'what do you mean i've changed'...

this is the great bit...

the thoughts running through my mind at that point. 'shes going to say,

i've put on weight,

i'm just different'

but what does she say ? - 'you're so much more confident'

me = :D:D:D

these are the same people that i go out with all the time, these are the 'friends' that bullied me years ago, so what changed? my thinking. i loved myself tonight, not obsessive, healthy love, i was not going to be mentally pushed around, it wasnt necessary.

i'm still slightly intoxicated, incase people are wondering about the bizarre layout of my speech, but i'm so happy. if only i was like that all the time, without alcohol.

but tonight showed me the light. i am no different than anyone else. i am a valid contender in this life thing. its just convincing my brain to think this all the time which will be the hard part!

Old 29th October 2005, 15:59
Shallah

Default Re: tonight at the night club

Way to go vibracobra
Old 29th October 2005, 16:11
Banned (by own request)

Default Re: tonight at the night club

That's an awesome story cobra, keep it up!

mico
Closed Thread