SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 18th February 2024, 15:51

Default Blog entries updated.

Before I log out of this alter-ego account and revert to being gregarious_introvert, I thought some of you might be interested to know that I have updated my blog entries Moving to Flickr part 1 and Moving to Flickr part 2, which now reflect all my trips abroad to date. Links to Flickr albums containing photographs from several new countries have been added, as well as albums covering new parts of countries visited previously. All the new albums have been added to this collection so for those (if any) of you are following my travels via the collections, the third link in my signature will take you there.

As I am updating previous blog entries, they won't appear as recent entries, hence the heads-up (just in case anyone is interested). I think I have checked all the links, but if anyone finds any broken links and/or misdirections, please post here to let me know and I'll correct them. I'll log out now and become me again.
Old 28th February 2024, 16:02

Default Re: Blog entries updated.

Hello, I've logged in on this account again, just to let you know that I have now added two Flickr accounts of UK photographs to the three accounts of my travels abroad; these show in my signature, but for those of you not using the main site and unable to see signatures, here's a list:
UK travel photos: Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales
UK travel photos: England
Travel photos 2012-2019
Travel photos 2020-2022
Travel photos 2023-2024
Old 28th February 2024, 17:47

Cor blimey very nice.

GI I think you should start video blogging your travels on YouTube or tiktok. Preferably YouTube but tiktok has more reach these days. But mainly YouTube because I can't be arsed with having tiktok on my phone.
Old 28th February 2024, 18:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by genovese
Cor blimey very nice.

GI I think you should start video blogging your travels on YouTube or tiktok. Preferably YouTube but tiktok has more reach these days. But mainly YouTube because I can't be arsed with having tiktok on my phone.
I've never made a video, not sure I'd be good at it. If I did though, it would have to be Youtube (not that I use Youtube) or Facebook, because I have no idea how to use Insta or Tiktok.