SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 8th July 2005, 23:57
Laxlycue

Default Has anyone tried Nardil?

Hi, everyone Ive just stumbled onto this site whilst googling to find the name of a medication I was going to suggest to my GP at next visit to try as everything so far hasnt had much effect , and like WOW I think I have just discovered what has been wrong with me all these years about 12 in reality, Im currently off work with depression, and have had 3 different types of medication from my GP the latest being efexor, I am 200% sure now I know whats wrong with me as after reading your storys and tales I can so so relate to them, its so bad with myself that I cant see myself in the working enviroment again, but now I can see a glimmer of hope now that I can goto my GP with a name for it and possibly some medication to help, so my question is has anyone tried Nardil and what results did they experience.

Cheers
Old 9th July 2005, 15:17
Founder

Default Re: Has anyone tried Nardil?

Just moved this to the main forum as you might get more answers
I know a few people have tried Nardil but not many because of the strict food restrictions.
Anne
Old 9th July 2005, 20:57

Default Re: Has anyone tried Nardil?

I dont know if a doctor would prescribe you it here, if they wont prescribe Benzos then its unlikely they would prescribe you a drug like Nardil, apparently eating certain foods, drinks while taking the drug can prove to be fatal.
Closed Thread