SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 6th May 2007, 17:58

Mood
Blah

Default Re: Biggest SA related fear?

My worst fears being in a one on one situation with someone. I always have trouble trying to think of what to say even if I know the person quite well.

I also have problems with the 18-30 club holidays. Never been on one and really dont intend to either as Id probably stand out like a sore thumb being the way I am.
Old 6th May 2007, 18:20

I think my worst fear is my SA resulting in (my perception that I'm) letting someone else down - such as when having to meet friends/colleagues of a relative/friend and having an anxiety attack and seeing the look on the face of the colleague (or whatever) thinking "what a freak".
Old 6th May 2007, 18:24
Gecko

Disapproval. Embarrassing myself, making a fool of myself or being seen as rude. I always feel a need to hold myself back.
Old 6th May 2007, 18:58

Mood
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilts
I suspect confidence, and a complete lack of worrying what other people think of him. How the 2 of us have remained friends for so long is a mystery.
My guys fall of confidence and doesn't care in the slightest what people think of him.
Closed Thread