SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 15th June 2005, 21:52
carly_devon

Default not feeling too good

Iv just had the worst few days of my life, iv split from my bf. im not eating and hardly sleeping, iv been very very hurt and i dont know what to do with myself. i honistly dont feel like i want to be here. i feel if i say all this i can get things off my chest how im feeling and try to forget it all. i just need some advice on how to cope cus i cant stop crying i just feel so shit.
Old 15th June 2005, 22:24
muteme

Default Re: not feeling too good

I'm sorry to hear that, Carly (Emote: sad) I think you're giving yourself some pretty good advice there already, talk about what you're feeling and don't keep anything bottled up if you can help it.

I don't really know what to say because I'm unsure of how to cope myself at the best of times, but a good thing to keep in mind is you're probably at your rawest right now, and it will ease up with time.

Hope you're alright there.
Old 15th June 2005, 22:52
anne123456

(((carly))) Sorry you are feeling so badly. We're hear to listen and remember it will get better (even if you don't believe it right now).
Anne

Old 16th June 2005, 00:15
carly_devon

Old 16th June 2005, 07:09
annie1

(((((Carly))))) sorry you're having a really hard time at the moment (Emote: sad)
Old 16th June 2005, 09:11
sb004g9885

Hi Carly

It broke my heart to read your post and I know how hard rejection hits as I too have felt like this. You are at your lowest point at the moment but bit by bit you will start to feel better. Have you got family around you to give you support? Hang in there and go easy on yourself. You will pull throught this even though it doesn`t seem like it at the moment. Take care
Sammy
Old 16th June 2005, 11:25
cavycrazy

I'm so sorry for you Carly. (Emote: shake)
Old 16th June 2005, 13:10
Boc11

I'm really sorry to read that Carly. (Emote: hugs) I really hope you feel better soon. I don't know what to say.
Old 19th June 2005, 02:06
deeshow

Carly thats awful. Breaking up badly can be absolutely the worst thing imaginable for anyone.
Its scant consilation right now but as muteme's said it will ease with time. I know when I broke up with my ex it seemed like my whole world had caved in. Things I found out after made it even more traumatic but somehow you come out the other side.
As people we are amazingly resilient, although there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel, eventually you get there somehow.

The only thing I can suggest that hasn't been said already is using distraction to get you past the worst of it. Read a book, embark on a project, anything to get your mind off things until the hurt becomes more manageable.
I wish you well.
Old 19th June 2005, 21:34
carly_devon

Thank you everyone, a week on and im feeling beter cus im on talking terms with him. i was more hurt at the feeling that id never talk to him again. but thank you for the kind words (Emote: smile)
Closed Thread