SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 3rd December 2008, 10:16

Mood
Balanced

Default Body dysmorphic disorder - I need your help

Hello everyone.
I know BDD is not SA but having SA myself I have always believed I have BDD aswell.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I need someone to interview for an assignment at uni. The interview would be one to one and would be written up as an artice. The artice would only be seen by my teacher and I can change your name so your identity is kept secret.

I would do this on SA but as previous assignements have been on SA, i am not allowed

My only other catch is that I need somebody in Manchester.

So if anyone wants to be a fantastic help and would like a little challange, then please contact me. The interview would be relaxed and as I understand a lot about SA and BDD, I will be 100% understanding and supportive.

You can contact me on:
martinmiles2005@hotmail.com
or you can PM me

Thanks in advance, i hope somebody can help out
Old 3rd December 2008, 10:20

Default Re: Body dysmorphic disorder - I need your help

Since all you need to do is write up about it, then couldn't you just interview someone online, via MSN, or something?
Old 27th July 2009, 10:54

Mood
Balanced

Default Re: Body dysmorphic disorder - I need your help

Update:
I am working on a 15 minute documentary for university and require a few participants from the Manchester area that suffer from BDD.

To cut to the chase, people would be filmed and interviewed but only my university tutor and myself will see the footage.

If anybody is interested or if anybody wants to give me any information then please contact me on martinmiles2005@hotmail.com or PM me.

Many thanks in advance
Martin
Closed Thread