SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 3rd September 2008, 21:02

Mood
Balanced

Thumbs up Social Anxiety - 10 minute university documentary - Participants needed

I have posted in the past about my desire to make a documentary on Social Anxiety but I have not managed to make it due to a number of reasons. However, as i am about to start my third year at University and I am already worrying about what film I am going to make, I have decided to see if anybody was interested in taking part in a documentary exploring social anxiety.

I would be looking for both people suffering with SA and also people who have managed to start controlling their SA. Age, gender etc is not important so anybody with SA would be useful.

Filming would take place during the first months of 2009 and advanced plans would be discussed a long time beforehand. As an SA sufferer myself, I will be 100% understanding and supportive of anybody who takes part and If anybody felt uncomfortable with anything, I would be completely in support of the participant.

I understand that the thought of appearing in front of a camera will sound very daunting which is why I am researching now to see if anybody would like to take part.

If anybody has any questions directly, then don't hesitate to email me on martinmiles2005@hotmail.com

Together, I believe we can help combat Social Anxiety.
Old 3rd September 2008, 21:23

Mood
Cool

Default Re: Social Anxiety - 10 minute university documentary - Participants needed

I might be interested, depending on the specifics.
Closed Thread