SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 28th January 2013, 09:44

Default Re: How is everyone feeling (26)

^On the positive side you didn't get robbed!
Old 28th January 2013, 09:51

Mood
Cheerful

Pissed off due to fact that I need to use my support time tomorrow to bring together proof that my support plan is working and I'm doing all I can to get better.. I know I've come along way in the time I've had my support worker, but I can't help but feel that I'm fighting the sands of time

One of the questions I was asked:

What do you feel you accomplish by going to a coffee shop on your support time!?..... answers on a postcard please!!!
Old 28th January 2013, 09:55
Banned at own request

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRH1987
^On the positive side you didn't get robbed!
True, though I'm offended. I even leave the door open and still nobody wants my junk...
Old 28th January 2013, 10:22
Banned

Mood
Scared

^ Dont be silly, you would have somthing to moan about if you were burgled. My mum was burgled a couple of years ago and she was in the house at the time. A terrifying experience.
Old 28th January 2013, 10:23
Banned at own request

'twas a joke!
Old 28th January 2013, 10:24
Banned

Mood
Scared

Its hard to tell with you sometimes.
Old 28th January 2013, 10:33
Banned at own request

^ you're not American are you?
Old 28th January 2013, 10:47
Banned

Mood
Scared

^ well someone once said I reminded them of a yank....but they were drunk and I think the y was meant to be a w.
Old 28th January 2013, 16:38

Mood
Dreaming

i called in sick from work today stupid cold
Old 28th January 2013, 17:04

Mood
Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomin
Hope you get well soon
thank you
Old 28th January 2013, 17:10

Mood
Crappy

Sick, saddened and tired.
Old 28th January 2013, 21:01

Mood
Bored

Bit dizzy, think I might have a wee tiny spot of concussion.
Old 28th January 2013, 21:07
Banned at own request

A bit down, I only want to be respected as much as just the person seen as average.
I feel I don't get respected enough, one if the reasons I need to overcome SA.
Old 28th January 2013, 21:15

Mood
Dreaming

Confused, lost, tired, angry. Feel trapped & no way of getting out. Trying to find a solution but its like one step forward -two steps back.
Old 28th January 2013, 21:27

Sapped of all energy. I literally don't feel as though I can move. I seem to be tired every minute of every day, even when I get plenty sleep.
Old 28th January 2013, 21:37

Lifting weights is the ultimate man-cure I feel so pumped and awesome right now!
Old 28th January 2013, 22:10

Mood
Balanced

I feel like I want to be somewhere else at the moment.
Old 28th January 2013, 22:15

Mood
Happy

Feel like chickening out of something, wish i had someone for support at times like this...... I'm trying to convince myself that my excuse for not going is legit, but i know i'm just being a wimp -sigh-
Old 28th January 2013, 22:48

Mood
Balanced

I got to say tonight is the first night in a while where I have felt as miserable as sin. Thought I was going to cry earlier.....you try and ask me why and I don't have a clue!
Old 28th January 2013, 22:57

Mood
Balanced

^^^^ Thanks same to you!
Old 29th January 2013, 07:12

woke up in a state of anxiety and fear over a somewhat apocalyptic dream I can only half-remember. Feel a bit sick now. Still have sore eyes, wonder if I should see a doctor about them. I've had them for a while now.
Old 29th January 2013, 11:59
Banned

Stressed out. Went to the doctors which I'd been putting off for weeks, did exactly the same that I'd done without hassle the last two times in that I went as a walk-in patient, filled in the form and waited (like i was told). I see the nurse and she has a go at me saying this is not for people with depression/anxiety, that it's for "acute patients" only and that I'm in the wrong place and she goes on and on without letting me explain properly, saying just cos you did it before doesn't make it right etc. I was told specifically the last two times by doctors that I could comeback as a walk-in patient, as well as the receptionist saying it was fine. I explain this and she finally starts acting a bit nicer, saying in that case it's not my fault but **** me what a cow.

So then I get to see the doctor that I saw last time, she's not exactly the most understanding person in the world as she starts off by being harsh on me for not coming in sooner and for not calling the IAPT. I try to explain my fear of making phone-calls and going to the doctors and how bad everything has been recently, and she does eventually seem to take me seriously and she goes to arrange an IAPT appointment and gives me a prescription but the whole process was such an ordeal - it's like I know I'm a waste of space do you have to rub it in?!
Old 29th January 2013, 12:40

Mood
Scurvy

Bit confused why I have a bump on the back of my head, which feels like a bruise, even though I havnt bumped it or anything. Someone must of hit me hard over the head that I dont even remember it. =/
Old 29th January 2013, 12:47

Mood
Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer
Stressed out. Went to the doctors which I'd been putting off for weeks, did exactly the same that I'd done without hassle the last two times in that I went as a walk-in patient, filled in the form and waited (like i was told). I see the nurse and she has a go at me saying this is not for people with depression/anxiety, that it's for "acute patients" only and that I'm in the wrong place and she goes on and on without letting me explain properly, saying just cos you did it before doesn't make it right etc. I was told specifically the last two times by doctors that I could comeback as a walk-in patient, as well as the receptionist saying it was fine. I explain this and she finally starts acting a bit nicer, saying in that case it's not my fault but **** me what a cow.

So then I get to see the doctor that I saw last time, she's not exactly the most understanding person in the world as she starts off by being harsh on me for not coming in sooner and for not calling the IAPT. I try to explain my fear of making phone-calls and going to the doctors and how bad everything has been recently, and she does eventually seem to take me seriously and she goes to arrange an IAPT appointment and gives me a prescription but the whole process was such an ordeal - it's like I know I'm a waste of space do you have to rub it in?!

i got serious rage reading this, have experienced so much inept "care" as a mental illness sufferer. so yeah, i feel your pain
Old 29th January 2013, 13:18
Banned

^^ cheers man, it's really shocking how badly they can treat people with mental health problems.

Just heard from my boss lady at my voluntary job that I've been avoiding all month, saying she hasn't seen me around and asking if I'm ok. Guess it's time to be honest with her.
Old 29th January 2013, 13:18

So I didn't get to see the band on Saturday, they bailed out at the last minute. It's been hard to keep myself from texting them. Was partly relieved acually cos even though I'd done what I call my 'waters' all day (bathing, waxing, moisturize, perfume etc) I felt like I was literally going to throw up with nerves.

So I ring & say I'm on my way and he (not the guitarist) decides to say 'won't be there tonight, we've ot something else on'. I went to the pub and rang him later in the toilets though, he said he had a gig so I congratulated him knowing the one I really want to talk to was in the background.

I would't mind but he is such a hypocrite, this 'gig' was no more than a Skype performance to his g.f abroad. 90% of their songs are about this foreign girl he fancies (who has told him she's gay) but he's said outright that he won't allow me to see his bandmate even though me & him have so much in common.

Anyway I've now got a beautiful cat called Tammy to keep me company, pre-named. My friend said I should put butter on her paws, I thought it was a weird joke.

So I went to a signing group this morning, we sang a few songs together. The tutor is lovely and there may be a performance next month.
Old 29th January 2013, 14:39

I'm back at work this evening after a week off, realised that I've basically done nothing all week. So now I'm all full of dread and despair and all of that business just wondering what the point of anything is.
Old 29th January 2013, 14:44

Mood
Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRH1987
I'm back at work this evening after a week off, realised that I've basically done nothing all week. So now I'm all full of dread and despair and all of that business just wondering what the point of anything is.
Hope your alright and your shift isn't too bad, nothing wrong with a relaxing week
Old 29th January 2013, 14:47

Mood
Bored

Booooooooooooooored.

My bladder is playing up again since the weekend. I woke up at 5 AM today with a desperate need to pee, and since then I've been about 10 times (literally), even though half of those times I didn't even have any pee inside me (but still felt the urge to go). The GP and psychiatrist don't seem to think I have any neurological signs, so they won't do anything useful about it (I still haven't even been tested for Addison's, even though I have all the symptoms – I was offered a urologist referral but I can't see the point of that, when bladder problems aren't even the worst of my symptoms). Useless doctors...
Old 29th January 2013, 14:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi20
Hope your alright and your shift isn't too bad, nothing wrong with a relaxing week
Thanks, work shouldn't be that bad, I'm only there for 4 hours tonight, and an hour and half of that will probably be spent doing nothing much. I was just supposed to get so much done this week.
Closed Thread