SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 15th July 2015, 08:06

Default Mr.Yippeeeee's first outing

Mr.Y. had his first public outing on Monday when he attended his friends 85th. Birthday. A whole number of friends, relations and folk club musicians attended. We had a great day.
A lady there expressed interest in being my "assistant - partner" in order to do children's partys etc and we're meeting up to discuss this.
I loved being Mr.Yippeeeeee and felt more confident in costume than being myself.
Have also sent my story called "The King's Expanding Head" to a literary agent and hope to get it published. It's about a rare syndrome suffered only by the most important people like Simon Cowell, pop stars and royalty! Might plan to perform this story in schools.
Looking forward to a Yippeeeee future.
Old 15th July 2015, 16:59

Mood
Mellow

Default Re: Mr.Yippeeeee's first outing

Sounds like a fun experience! Will there be any video (or at least photographic) footage available of your performance?
Old 15th July 2015, 17:26

It was great, really enjoyed. Met Sue a guitar player and singer yesterday. Sue and her partner are coming to dinner this evening with a view to Sue doing childrens partys with me. Have some photos but don't know how to post them on sauk.
Thank you for responding.
Old 15th July 2015, 18:43

Mood
Mellow

Sounds exciting. Best of luck!

To post photos on here (the process is all quite simple but sounds complicated in writing):

Firstly, get the photos onto your pc or laptop (stored as separate image files).
But before you transfer any photos to SAUK, they will first need to be stored or ('hosted') on one of the (free) image hosting websites.
So for example visit http://postimage.org/
On their home page, click on the 'browse' button to select which photos you wish to 'upload' from your pc to their 'host' storage server.
(It's probably best to just upload one at a time).
If you need to resize the images, use the 'resize' dropdown menu to select an appropriate size. (This will need to be done for each image of course).
After selecting either 'Adult content' or 'family safe' (depending on how raunchy your performance is!).....
Click on 'Upload It', and the photo will be uploaded and stored on the "Postimage" storage server.
Each photo that you upload and store will have its own unique web-link 'address' (or 'URL').
So you can then transfer each image from the "Postimage" storage server to the SAUK forum in your posts.
To do that, when creating your post, click on the 'Insert Image' button (one of the icons above the box that you actually type into).
And type (or easier to use copy and paste) the relevant image URL (one at a time) into the pop-up text box that appears.
Then click 'ok' and your photo will appear in your forum post!
Add further photos to your post by clicking on the 'Insert Image' button again, and typing in (or copy/paste) the URL of the next image you wish to display.
Old 16th July 2015, 00:38

thank you very much lonestar for the information. I'm very busy at present, but will post a photo in the coming days.