SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 3rd April 2010, 06:37

Default Bit about me. I'm so lonely :(

Hi to everyone , I'll talk little bit about myself in hope of finding a nice gf or a good friend or both. I need a company so badly as I'm all alone and feel very depressed recently .

I'm an anxiety (mainly SA) sufferer, 27 years old male. I'm living in London, currently working part time and studying at the same time. I accept myself with my anxieties and try my best to live my life happily with them. The more I worry about my anxieties or try to challenge them, the more I suffer it... Best weapon therefore for me is occupying myself with other things and keep busy. I sometimes feel very well and confident but other times vice versa. Ups and downs...

I have been on low dose SSRI for about 4 years. But I'm coming off them now mainly because of their side effects. I've been also feeling lonely since last summer, and very depressed recently. Therefore I'm looking for a like minded, understanding company or friend (preferably a sufferer like me) to spend time, be good friends, do some stuff and have fun.

I'm a friendly, open and honest, kind, passionate, and a funny guy. Actually I'm looking for a nice gf :$ as I've been single for a while and missing lots of things from a nice relationship. And other reason is I believe that I'd live very happily with my anxieties as long as I've got a like minded gf. I'm sure of it because I was doing very well and very happy when I had a partner. After 2 years relationship, we broke up though. It's a different story, I wont talk about it here... To be honest, I'd be also very glad to make a normal good friend with a like minded person too as I'm all alone atm.

Here are my likes/hobbies: Listening to music, internet, watching dvd movies (with popcorns/nuts and drinks), some sports, working out, tennis, reading, swimming, picnic, parks and country side, fishing, watching my favorite TV programs, video games, driving and chilling at home.

If someone interested in getting to know eachother and give a shot, pls feel free to pm me.

All the best
Old 3rd April 2010, 12:49

Mood
Musical

Default Re: Bit about me. I'm so lonely :(

Hey abc 03

Welcome to SAUK

Hope you enjoy and find this site helpful
Old 3rd April 2010, 18:48

hi there

welcome to the site
Old 3rd April 2010, 20:43

hi abc03
Old 3rd April 2010, 20:53

Mood
Curious

Hello abc, welcome aboard
Old 4th April 2010, 00:36

Mood
Crappy

Hello abc_03, welcome to the site.
Old 5th April 2010, 02:17

Hi and welcome to SAUK
Old 10th April 2010, 23:39

Mood
Pensive

:monkey: Hi abc03 and welcome :monkey:
Old 10th April 2010, 23:50

Mood
Confused

Welcome ABC not sure you'll find this site good to meet a gf, but you'll meet some decent people who have and are going through simialr things.

HAve you thought of joining a dating website?
Old 11th April 2010, 04:21

Hello, thanks everyone for replies.

Answer to UkG; yes I'm already joined 2 dating web sites. Not much luck so far but hopefully i'll find my girl one day. I'm not giving up till I find or till I die lol...

Despite the fact it's my biggest wish, there are some other things and difficulties going on in my life atm. I'm coming off the meds which I've taken for about 4 years. And I've recently lost my best friend. He moved to his home country for permanently . I'm more alone than ever. I have a few friends but not close atm. But life is going on. I know it sometimes very hard... Hopefully things will look up soon.

All the best for all fellow sufferers...
Old 11th April 2010, 12:52

Mood
Innocent

still playing the tennis?
Old 12th April 2010, 17:31

Yes I still play, I like it very much . But recently, only occasionally I play. I dont have a playmate. I might think of joining a tennis club something.

All the best
Closed Thread