Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 17th December 2012, 16:41

Mood
Relaxed

Default increase your seretonin levels

I'm sure most of you have probably heard of serotonin before, after all it is the chemical in our brains that can control whether we feel on top of the world ..or on the unlucky side, as some people might argue, just dam right depressed.

So.. we need a good level of serotonin to be Happy, how? This video explains, how-to naturally increase serotonin in the brain.
Please copy and paste the link below. or click if it works. You may realise that you didn't know certain habits are decreasing your serotonin, even if your levels may be genetically low.

Don't need to read this massive paragraph below.
(I do believe that some people are naturally luckier to have higher levels of serotonin, BUT I do believe other factors contribute, like characteristics and achievement. Basically, the only way to be happy isn't to somehow increase your serotonin. All the ways listed aren't things like...facing your fears, achieving goals, pushing yourself through something through will power. Someone could have severe anxiety but through their will power, even though they have low serotonin levels, achieved something that made them feel better about themselves resulting in them not feeling depressed...so depression and anxiety isn't all due to whether your serotonin levels are naturally higher) - Unless, one other solution, which is, for example, facing fears etc ...heightens serotonin... hmm I don't know, tell me what you think or know

So here's the link.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=gsb4x5OaKK0
Old 17th December 2012, 19:58

Default Re: increase your seretonin levels

Interesting link Rubee_J. Thank you. I think I need to start drinking more milk