SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > SAUK Community > Club 30-81
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 3rd October 2019, 21:00

Default Angry

I'm quite angry that one of the smartest and kindest people here has deleted all their posts.. something must have hurt them. A bear like me... we are not hurt by 'nothing'...
Maybe if people everywhere were nicer to each other fewer people would feel the need to 'delete'..

If I could be bothered to, I'd delete all my posts.
Old 3rd October 2019, 21:54

Default Re: Angry

I imagine a lot of people delete their posts due to anxiety Bluebear. Sometimes people have second thoughts about what they've posted, they feel they have shared too much, they don't want to be identified by family/friends, etc. Sometimes members have post culls and delete lots in one go. It doesn't mean something untoward has happened on the forum
Old 4th October 2019, 04:18

It's a shame but,it sounds like they needed some time away and,wanted to remain anonymous.
Old 4th October 2019, 16:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbs16
It's a shame but,it sounds like they needed some time away and,wanted to remain anonymous.
Thanks...it is a shame.
Old 4th October 2019, 17:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo_
I imagine a lot of people delete their posts due to anxiety Bluebear. Sometimes people have second thoughts about what they've posted, they feel they have shared too much, they don't want to be identified by family/friends, etc. Sometimes members have post culls and delete lots in one go. It doesn't mean something untoward has happened on the forum
I have deleted posts due to anxiety too. I can understand this and would imagine most anxiety sufferers with any empathy would also understand. I just was a bit shocked to find so many posts had disappeared.