SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 10th October 2010, 03:23

Default Re: Which username-people are you curious to know how they look in real life ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnni
I've wondered what CaveGirl, Koori, AutumnLeaves,Warmer and ElectroPunk look like. Probably loads more that have had there photos on here but i've never seen as i rarely look at the photo section.
Warmer has posted quite a few pics, I think! And, I've met EPMWJ quite a few times at meets! ... He is quite shady-looking
Old 10th October 2010, 11:12

Mood
Breezy

Default Re: Which username-people are you curious to know how they look in real life ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumrush
Ditto! Anne hasn't posted in ages.
No, not with her same user name
Old 10th October 2010, 12:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplodocus
No, not with her same user name
Dom, I have veys of making you talk. You vill tell me everysink!
Old 10th October 2010, 13:40

Mood
Doubtful

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc2
There you go. I hope your curiosity has at least been partially satsified. Although I'm suprised that I've been mentioned as I'm not really a prolific poster.
My god, i was so curious to know what you look like, cos ur descriptions of yourself in the past have built a picture of some kind of monster! Sorry to disappoint you, but i think you look nice!
Old 10th October 2010, 13:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElektroPunk Mindwarp Jelly
Yes I am really a shady looking clipboard-carrying character who is filling in statistical charts for my massive market research empire

Oh good god, I didn't say/mean 'SHADY'. I must stop attempting humour on forums The couple of folk I know that have worked in market research were both funny, confident people, certainly not shady.
Old 10th October 2010, 14:09

Mood
Blah

A few people Im curious to see are Cavegirl, Quietbloke, Indiegirl1980 and Innervision. Though havent seen the last for some time on here.
Old 10th October 2010, 19:43

Mood
Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist
Dom, I have veys of making you talk. You vill tell me everysink!
Mu hu hu hu ha!
Hey Polty maybe you could grant me some special powers on my account such as immunity from banning or the ability to type profanities without being censored? What d'you think?
Otherwise my lips are sealed

Ooh and I just remembered someone I always wanted to see I think she was called Scarlet something, maybe woman?? Got any photos of her and I'll tell you what you want to know!
Old 10th October 2010, 22:01

Quote:
What d'you think?
I think you're mixing annie1 up with anne123456

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplo
Ooh and I just remembered someone I always wanted to see I think she was called Scarlet something, maybe woman?? Got any photos of her and I'll tell you what you want to know!
Scarlet Diva?
Old 10th October 2010, 22:05

I'm certain there was a photo of Anne on here many years ago, no ?
Old 10th October 2010, 22:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnet
I'm certain there was a photo of Anne on here many years ago, no ?
I know that Medea (Ren) has met her.
Old 11th October 2010, 00:24

Mood
Breezy

Quote:
I think you're mixing annie1 up with anne123456
I'm talking about the American lady who owned the site, that's ann123456 right?

Quote:
Scarlet Diva?
Yes that's her!
Old 11th October 2010, 00:37
Banned

Quote:

I've seen a photo of her!!
Old 11th October 2010, 00:51

Mood
Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumrush
I've seen a photo of her!!
lol I think it was one of those people kept harassing her to post her pics. She would but it'd only be up for a couple of hours before she'll pull em and I missed them by minutes everytime!
Old 11th October 2010, 00:53

Quote:
I'm talking about the American lady who owned the site, that's anne123456 right?
Aye, that be her. She lives in Sweden.
Old 11th October 2010, 07:42

Mood
Breezy

Quote:
Aye, that be her. She lives in Sweden.
Yeah then she definitely came on here fairly recently (spring time) with a different user name and posted nude pictures of herself
Old 11th October 2010, 13:24

Quote:
Yeah then she definitely came on here fairly recently (spring time) with a different user name and posted nude pictures of herself
Old 11th October 2010, 20:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc2
There you go. I hope your curiosity has at least been partially satsified. Although I'm suprised that I've been mentioned as I'm not really a prolific poster.

Hiya abc2,nice to finally almost put a face to the poster Well done you for doing something you find so difficult,I hope you didn`t feel pressured into it by our collective curiosity. For me I guess the reason your name popped into my head is I have seen you post a few times on issues relating to how you look,but had never actually seen you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnLeaves
My god, i was so curious to know what you look like, cos ur descriptions of yourself in the past have built a picture of some kind of monster! Sorry to disappoint you, but i think you look nice!
Ditto
Closed Thread