SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 19th November 2010, 21:57

Default Back down the snake

My life feels like its been a series of mini breakdowns , They seem to be getting closer each time , Im trying really hard to move in the right direction . Ive just about left drugs and drunkeness behind me and filled that time with constructive healthy activities to focus on . Which all happen to be stuff i do alone . But at the end of the day , Ive managed to alienate just about everyone that has tried to be friends with me , to the point now i dont think i have any .
I think im to much hard work to be around , especially when there is nothing to induce a false sense of security ( happiness ) . I feel like a sponge , I dont have anything to give back except doom and gloom , Cant deal with working , The contact with the same people just becomes to much to deal with , within just a few days , If it was not for my family id have nothing and would almost defiantly not be here today . However they dont know how i feel and i cant discuss the extent of the impact this has on my lfe . So the usual yo yoin about the place in all senses . Thank you and hope you all get well before its to late .
Old 19th November 2010, 22:03

Default Re: Back down the snake

Moved thread from lounge.
Old 19th November 2010, 22:13

Mood
Mellow

I've just broken up with someone with an alcohol problem and whilst its hard work being around someone with a hangover, it doesn't change the essence of that person. Friends and family will always love the real you. Cutting down the booze and drugs will enable the real you that people love to shine through. Keep going with it, you've come this far, look to where you want to be not where you have been.

PS - visited kernow for first time in September and loved it! : )
Old 19th November 2010, 22:13

On a long waiting list . Im hoping some counselling sessions will help .
Closed Thread