SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 13th December 2012, 00:40

Mood
Breezy

Default Re: How is everyone feeling? (25)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom123
Well that was my point, they have been confirmed, face to face, by pretty much the only person who has ever got know to me. I'm really sure how I can escape that...
I know the feeling. My sister has said stuff to me in the past and im easily offended irl :/ then when im talking to ppl after I feel like their all noticing what she noticed.
Old 13th December 2012, 08:12
Banned at own request

I feel dreadful. The fake positive "pretend everything's fine" attitude (that other people seem to be able to pull off) lasted about 3 hours before crumbling dramatically Now I just feel exhausted and worse than before. I hate myself. I hate everything I am and everything I try to be. People don't like/want me when I'm myself, people don't like/want me when I'm trying to be what they want me to be. I don't like me whatever the hell I do. What's the point?
Old 13th December 2012, 09:14

Aw, lots of people on here like you, Mousey, me included. Why don't you like yourself?
Old 13th December 2012, 10:19

Mood
Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowsky
like a stupid piece of shit
Old 13th December 2012, 10:44
Banned at own request

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiouslondoner
Aw, lots of people on here like you, Mousey, me included. Why don't you like yourself?
Thankyou I guess self pity is just what I do best
Old 13th December 2012, 11:33

Mood
Breezy

Awh I like u sarah
(Woo first time I got to use ur name) ^_^

Takes quite a while to pull off the everythings fine atitude but eventully it comes =)
Old 13th December 2012, 11:37

I'm feeling stressed. I'm thinking how I might actually like Christmas if it weren't for the total emphasis on commerce and buying presents for everyone when I've no idea what they want. It's a huge stress to see people disappointed on Christmas day because I wasn't savvy enough to know what to buy them
Old 13th December 2012, 11:49

Mood
Breezy

^

People dont rly care about their presents, its just rly the thought of opening it and knowing u've got something ^_^

Aslong as u dont wrap an old coat up in an empty xbox360 box then im sure they wont be disappointed no matter what u buy ^_^

I've only got chocolates for everyone But I know they wont mind because they usually get nothing (First christmas ive ever had any money) :D
Old 13th December 2012, 11:52
Banned at own request

Thanks Ricky

I just cried watching Jim propose to Pam in The Office Partly because I love him but mostly because it made me feel sad and lonely and unloved Ugh
Old 13th December 2012, 11:57

Mood
Breezy

^

Ah im worse I get teary watching cops camera action. [When the police are driving fast and all the cars pull over to let them by (im a weirdo )

I like watching ppl help tho XD
(actully thats pretty embarassing now I think about it )
*replies and closes eyes*
Old 13th December 2012, 12:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi =]
^

People dont rly care about their presents, its just rly the thought of opening it and knowing u've got something ^_^

Aslong as u dont wrap an old coat up in an empty xbox360 box then im sure they wont be disappointed no matter what u buy ^_^

I've only got chocolates for everyone But I know they wont mind because they usually get nothing (First christmas ive ever had any money) :D
Some members of my family take presents pretty seriously though. Personally I would be happy if someone gave me a box of chocolates, but I feel under pressure to have amazing ideas. It's the same every year, and I scrape through somehow, but this year is really bad. I have a few bits and pieces but there are still several family members I haven't got anything for yet. I have two nephews, 2 and 5. Goodness knows what they want. I know they are getting a metric tonne of stuff, but I've still got to buy something not-lame, and this year my sister isn't helping. She just shrugs and doesn't know. I don't even know what to buy her, either. Every time I think about present buying I have a horrible sinking feeling that totally obscures any happiness I might muster up for the season, and it's not as if I can get away from it either. Bloody sleigh bells everywhere!

But thanks, it's nice to know there are people with a more realistic view of Christmas. Maybe they'll all have to get used to me being clueless, as I don't think I can take the strain for too many more years...
Old 13th December 2012, 12:35

I met the guy from the band yesterday, we went for a coffee, another big step for me.

He is increadibly sure of himself, full of pride and alot of what he said didn't match up with his earlier posts and while I don't mind the odd fib since it shows he felt the same insecurities I had before meeting, it does make me wonder if he can be trusted.

Also musically we're going in two different directions. He refuses to pursue music for money, prefering fame and he plans to make this happen by remaining 'underground' for as long as possible to attract producers and managers.

I go for the formulaic pop song, something he finds frivolous and fake. True it often is but that's where the money is. I said there are too many Indie and heavy metal bands and people want something mainstream, especially here in Yorkshire.

He says Yorkshire is old fashioned and that London is the best place to go.

We spoke for hours and get on fairly well, I like his sureness and he's wise enough to keep his formidable ego in check but his style of music, which I haven't heard yet to be fair, from his descriptions sounds too obscure to be popular. He claims it's an entirely new genre. I doubt it, at best it will be a hybrid but I don't want to burst his bubble.

I've put another add up online for an open mike night where lots of musicians/singers can get together and make contacts.
Old 13th December 2012, 12:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey
Thanks Ricky

I just cried watching Jim propose to Pam in The Office Partly because I love him but mostly because it made me feel sad and lonely and unloved Ugh
I thing I might have choked up a bit when he moved away to another office***8230;

Also last night I might have got a little bit misty eyed at the end of Men in Black 3.
Old 13th December 2012, 12:46

Mood
Fine

Quote:
I feel dreadful. The fake positive "pretend everything's fine" attitude (that other people seem to be able to pull off) lasted about 3 hours before crumbling dramatically Now I just feel exhausted and worse than before. I hate myself. I hate everything I am and everything I try to be. People don't like/want me when I'm myself, people don't like/want me when I'm trying to be what they want me to be. I don't like me whatever the hell I do. What's the point?
What brought all this on Sarah? I perhaps know better than anyone how wonderful you can be. You're going to be fine. Stay strong honey. ((cuddle)) x
Old 13th December 2012, 13:11

Mood
Sad

Is feeling very hungry , even though I have eaten already .
Old 13th December 2012, 13:14

Quote:
I like you.
Old 13th December 2012, 13:32

Mood
Sneaky

i feel triumphant. and stoked
Old 13th December 2012, 13:43

So cold, my golly gosh its freezing :o

I didn't wanna get out of bed today cos it was so cold so fell back to sleepies and only just woke up, whatta silly sausage. 11 more days to go :O
Old 13th December 2012, 13:44
Banned at own request

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMarr
I like you.
Thanks Matty like you too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn
What brought all this on Sarah? I perhaps know better than anyone how wonderful you can be. You're going to be fine. Stay strong honey. ((cuddle)) x
That made me cry I'd have thought you more than anyone actually know how worthless and screwed up I am. It's lovely of you to say, thankyou ((cuddle)) x
Old 13th December 2012, 14:07

Miserable. I'm pretty sure that there's only ever been one time in my life when I really felt wanted, and looking back it's clear that all based on lies. Now I can't stop replaying those days in my head, trying to work out why it all had to be like that, if I could have done anything differently and got a better outcome and all that.

Also I must have been resting at a funny angle because now it really hurts to move my head the slightest little bit.
Old 13th December 2012, 14:46

Mood
Breezy

Ah big arguments in our house

mum asked me if I wanted to decorate her new tree so I came down and started then her and my bro got into a huge argument :/ rushed the tree and came outta the way, hate shouting.

Owell ill feel better in a few mins. Dont usually take me long to get over stuff ^_^

P.s @PRH The only person that wants me is my dog ^_^ to every1 else I just exist.
Its better to not think about stuff like that tho. Only way to be happy is to block the truth
(im sure u are wanted tho, ur just not see'ing it) ^_^
Old 13th December 2012, 14:53

Yeah, I'm positive that I must smell like death incarnate to dogs, they all hate me!
Old 13th December 2012, 14:55

I have my 3rd cold in last couple of months.... sooo not cricket!
I also have a cold nose.

I am determined to stay happy though, I shall not let a cold get the better of me
Old 13th December 2012, 15:00

Mood
Breezy

*googles incarnate* ur good with words ^_^

If u had ur own dog from a pup it would love u, they always do :D
English bullmastiffs are best dogs ever :D when they grow up their good to snuggle up to and keep warm. + Their 1 of the friendliest dogs ever :D
(WARNING) They eat sofas, shoes and bags when their puppys

I remember when ours was small she ate 1 of my mums brand new 400 pound shoes so me and my sis threw that + her other 1 away before my mum found them (She also basically ate a whole sofa to herself) - didnt manage to hide that XD

Shes good now tho ^_^ she bullys our little dog and takes his food from him but apart from that shes good
Old 13th December 2012, 16:03

awful. I wish I had someone to care for me, to bring me chicken soup and chocolate coins, to put a hand on my forehead to check my temperature, and just nurse me back to health. But I guess you only get that if you deserve it.
Old 13th December 2012, 16:39
Banned

Mood
Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi =]
*googles incarnate* ur good with words ^_^

If u had ur own dog from a pup it would love u, they always do :D
English bullmastiffs are best dogs ever :D when they grow up their good to snuggle up to and keep warm. + Their 1 of the friendliest dogs ever :D
(WARNING) They eat sofas, shoes and bags when their puppys

I remember when ours was small she ate 1 of my mums brand new 400 pound shoes so me and my sis threw that + her other 1 away before my mum found them (She also basically ate a whole sofa to herself) - didnt manage to hide that XD

Shes good now tho ^_^ she bullys our little dog and takes his food from him but apart from that shes good
I have to feed both my dogs separately.
Old 13th December 2012, 16:40
Banned

Mood
Goofy

Good now I've eaten
Old 13th December 2012, 16:56

Mood
Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowerbomb
I have to feed both my dogs separately.
Yeh we feed ours at opposite ends of the kitchen XD
Old 13th December 2012, 16:59

Mood
Breezy

And awh emma
-Never sleeping in the same bed as 2 other ppl-
Old 13th December 2012, 17:01
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma1234
Tired. Not slept all night, not for a single second. Slept on an airbed with 2 other people who were doing sexual things next to me. Never been so cold. We had been smoking out the window last night before bed and only tody realised the girl whose house it is forgot to close it afterwards. So the window was wide open and i had the smallest blanket ever. I also heard the guy who was doing stuff with my mate make a bitchy comment about how i look when he thought i was asleep. I cried. Silently. Sucessful night.
That sounds shit =(. I'd have gone home, why didn't you leave?
Closed Thread