SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 22nd September 2020, 01:49

Mood
Tired

Default How to cope with loneliness for men (parody)

Righty ho guys, there's three simple steps for dealing with loneliness, they are

1. Suppress..
2. Suppress &..
3. Suppress

Preferably don't talk to people, preferably bottle it-up inside (only pussy's let people know). Remember, talking to people makes you negative & give-off bad vibes, after-all people are too busy. Turn to booze instead. Talking to people is weak

When people say 'no-one will love you unless you love yourself' they're telling you that you're a piece of shit because you feel bad bad due to rejection, real or imagined, and are no a lesser person, because they're so high-up on their high-horse that they can't relate or have always been on that high horse and take it so for-granted, they won't even notice the smell of roses if they were going through a bad patch or broke-up.

Remember, nobody cares, keep to yourself. We may have been through similar, doesn't affect me, tell him his experience don't matter. The three rules, suppress, suppress & suppress.

DISCLAIMER

This is a joke and piss take of English lack of openness. I posted here because I don't want more serious posters taking it literally.